my turbo build thread and other junkm pic heavy

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks idi driver its getting there
i still need to mount the new rad overflow its ziptied on till i pick up a bolt tomorrow
and mod the pass positive and ground the pass negitive to the frame

but now there should be more turbo stuff on here soon

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well if i can get a few extra bucks together it will be going on at the rally
i need an air filter 70 bucks
weld up the manifold (free if i fix my welder)
and misc parts like oil lines and bolts

so i hope i can get it on at the rally but i need to order that air filter asap

Dave7.3

Diesel ******
Reaction score
Looks good! Your battery mounting looks like it will work out well for your system. What air filter did you pick btw?

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a green one its somewhere in the thread its fricken huge

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yepp got the battery stuff finished and im doing the headlight relay mod and a headlight flasher. they will be done soon. im going to be moving soon the offer was accepted now its waiting till every thing goes through once i move ill have a 20x40 garage to use or maybe its even bigger its at least double a 20x20 my buddy has lol
then there will be much more progress which will include 3g mod, front lift springs since noone wanted them and i dont feel like making fender flares now, some custom floor work, finish the turbo with an ic and water setup, coolant filter, single 5 inch stack with a flapper, new floor rubber roof contact cement and insulation sandwich, new rear bumper. then as i get the parts its getting a disc rear, 60 or hp44 front, 205 t case, hydroboost, an od unit if i find one cheap, and some other stuff to modd other stuff further lol like maybe a better pump for the turbo depends how it does first.
so shell get a lot of garage time but after that shell be back to dd duty as the contour is getting a 4.6 and rwd conversion cause i want a muscle car, hate not having power, and dont like the contour yet dont want to sell it or anything. so keep reminding me i should be settled in within a month.

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
also i got a set of oldschool ih mirror brackets i will mod for the bottom of the trucker mirrors and they will go on.
also new zd9 gps im stoked just found um in a box i had at the begining of the thread lol they are going in manual with a new harness.
and air horns are lined up too with a tank for oba.
rear bumper i have the 10 inch square 1/4 wall tube stuff to make it beastly.
also some time ill finish the front got to make boxes lol.

since last update the holddown is now metal old tray removed and ground grounded

so final plans turbo will be finished by winter.

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
i was interested in the springs never got a pm back? and hurry up im ready to see what this beast puts down!

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well im not a big dyno fan but once i get her where i want ill problly get on one and see waht shell do sorry im gonna pm you back now too

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i aint no pansy i no wat im doing im gonna keep the efi and obdII
its all going to fit under the hood when done
then its getting some ghetto cheap rims to run low profile tires till i build a musclecar style body kit for it once the body kit is on then well see about new rims and a supercharger in a hood scoop
but thats sweet man gives me a want to get r done too bad i got to wait

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score

anybody notice this in the first video as one of the comments?

Its an 86 442 with a 7.3L Ford International Diesel. Close to 600hp at the wheels in a completely gutted 86 Olds. It only weighs 1927 lbs with me in it and its mostly engine weight. Talk about an attention getter at the red lights
hmm 7.3 dindt come out until 87 wasnt a 442 but a 444 and realy claming 600hp just driving around?
atleast they got the internationl diesel in there:D

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
anybody notice this in the first video as one of the comments?

hmm 7.3 dindt come out until 87 wasnt a 442 but a 444 and realy claming 600hp just driving around?
atleast they got the internationl diesel in there:D

He means that he put a PSD in it. It wasn't done in the 80's. Wish he had some vids.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin

Members online