my turbo build thread and other junkm pic heavy

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good luck 93 if i knew it was this bad id bought floor boards too

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
yea you too man. gonna start on it monday and probably work on it all week. will start a build thread when the time comes. gonna fix a few things and throw a quick paint job on it, and have a good dd/play toy.

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for keeping me going guys im gonna get back on it soon

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im trying but now its raining when ever im off work

seawalkersee

It needs a turbo...
Reaction score
I know that feeling. Last week I was off for 7 days in a row. 1 off, rain for two, had to watch the babies for the next 3. Got about 2 days work in all together. Still making door panels and such which I CAN do inside...but the fumes suck.

SWS

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya i got lots of work to do inside none turbo related though lol i redid a wiring harness for the power windows with connectors this time and now its in the truck and needs some final hookup i got one mirror bracket fully painted and ready to go on and the other needs lots of work so well see how that works

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no its been raining on all my days off work lately so once it gets better ill get some done

7.3idi-fan

Reaction score
i know how that feels when you want to get some wrenching done on your days off and something seems to have come up:mad: my idi project has come to a screaming halt for a while cause i start a new job on monday and i have to be away from home 28 days at a time. its ok though ill finnally have some money to dump in to the sad lookin thing LOL but it will be worth it

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not really with holidays and house hunting all my free days are taken up. but today im going to put the 31s in and get her started again