Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

been doing some cleaning in the cab ;Sweet

trapper

Boom Boom
Reaction score
yea it came with the donor truck the man payed almost 300 bucks to have it all redone to new so it would be crazy not to use it haha and as far as my cigs go its the only cigar around here that dont burn my throat haha

trapper

Boom Boom
Reaction score
Thanks man I'm fixin to get a few blocks and some sand paper and wet sand it back down and reprime it with some new ford gray engine paint

jonathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea it came with the donor truck the man payed almost 300 bucks to have it all redone to new so it would be crazy not to use it haha and as far as my cigs go its the only cigar around here that dont burn my throat haha

maybe you shoudnt smoke then lol j/k. i have know where to talk being a smoker myself

my85ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks man I'm fixin to get a few blocks and some sand paper and wet sand it back down and reprime it with some new ford gray engine paint

It really looks and sounds good ;Sweet I am jealous you are kick but on your truck :hail. So when ya coming to help out on my truck? :rotflmao im really impressed look really good keep the pics coming. ;Sweet

trapper

Boom Boom
Reaction score
I finally got around to getting my grandads cutting torch and cutting the old 350 frame up today and hauling. it to the scrap yard tomorrow then hopefully getting the steering box in mine then the driveshaft it just sucks I've got to use a 2wd zf5 for now untill I find a 4x4 zf but that takes money lol

jonathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
scraping that frame should help with funds. scrap is going for 220 a ton around here