My Project Diesel continues

trapper

Boom Boom
Reaction score
Well fellas I know I aint been on in a while but just an update on the truck I have the fenders and bed back on I have the trans crosdmember on and just starting to button up everything else I have my tilt wheel rebuilt only problem I seem to be having is with my body lift I seen to be having trouble with my shifter right against the floor pan and I know everything is lined up but I guess ill be modin my floor pan other than that just some wiring and a new steering box but just seem to be havin problems locating a core support for the brick nose one I get that she will be done till paint time

trapper

Boom Boom
Reaction score
finished up the wiring under the hood and hooked up a battery cycled the gp's which i happen to check all of em and thank god all 8 of em were beru's i gave her a 8 count hit the push button starter and she came to life ! now just to button up the rest and get the cab in line

pafixitman

Reaction score
finished up the wiring under the hood and hooked up a battery cycled the gp's which i happen to check all of em and thank god all 8 of em were beru's i gave her a 8 count hit the push button starter and she came to life ! now just to button up the rest and get the cab in line

It's alive!

Sorry for the missed calls. I had my phone on silent all weekend. Did not know it until a buddy called Jacquie and ******* me out for missing the race. (Painted 3 rooms of the house this weekend) Just saw last night your missed calls and texts.

Glad to hear she is running. I'll try to call you this evening after work.

BrandonMag

Dana 50 rebuilder
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking good. ;Sweet

Why did you use an F150 chassis as your base, why not an F250/350?

trapper

Boom Boom
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

some more pics for yall ;Sweet

trapper

Boom Boom
Reaction score
yea man shes commin along im fixin to get my sticker for the front windshield that will say Ford Makes It International Shakes It lol