My Project Diesel continues

trapper

Boom Boom
Reaction score
Well since i have gotten a donor truck i have been working on my project....:sly i have so far broken the donor cab down to just a steering wheel....in my truck it has a new floor pan for the 5 speed, a brand new rubber floor mat instead of the crappy ol carpet...i built a good cluster out of 2.... getting ready to install the clutch peddle assembly and soon to put in the new recovered bench seat.... im fixin to go to the pick and pull to find me a hydo boost setup and tomorrow will install the master for the zf;Sweet.....i hope to have this thing up and runnin soon and maybe i can come to the rally's with yall ..... will post pics tomorrow...

mabc926

Mojo
Reaction score
Dude, how much money do you have in this truck?

Probably could have bought one already running.

But then again I have no room to be talking, I bought my truck for $600 and spent $3,000 to get it running. :kick:

trapper

Boom Boom
Reaction score
well with 2 running 6.9's and a donor truck for all the other parts to convert mine....minus what i payed for the F-150 in high school im in around 550 bucks lol

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
i noticed you said you had the vinyl floor mat in it. did you put that in or was it in there? the one i bought is junk! not a single "mold" in it at all. just curious

trapper

Boom Boom
Reaction score
it was actually in the donor truck i bought its brand new and is molded for the floor in my truck all i gotta do is cut a hole where my floor 4x4 shifter goes

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
any posible way you can get a pic of it for me? who makes that one? mine is an ACC kit. I got it and i had a hell of a time installing it. Its bubbled everywhere and i cant get it to lay flat anywhere. I like the vinyl but im thinking about going back to carpet just because mine looks like crap. then again i dont know who makes a good carpet kit that will fit right :dunno

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Sweet! Gonna paint it blue?????:sly

Gotta love a restoration to bring old iron back.;Sweet

Done 2 for me and will do it again because it's still cheaper than a monthly payment.

trapper

Boom Boom
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

its a bit dirty but hey it will wash off cookoo

my85ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sweet truck I cant wait to see more pics ;Sweet I wish I only had that much wrapped up in my truck. I have about 8000.00 in mine and have about 5000.00 more to go! I love your project !Keep up the great work! ;Sweet