My New All Alluminum Champion Radiator

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
This is really **** poor packing at its worst... The handling of your product by fed ex or should I say fed up is terrible.... When I got my Rodney Red aluminum radiator Iwas extremely difficult to unpack it. I had so much packing all around the radiator. I really felt the radiator was going to be damaged from all the packing I found around it...Nope... I was pleasantly surprised to find no issues anywhere. A damaged item should be covered by anyone but you the buyer. The buyer didn't have a choice in who the shipper chooses to use.... So why do you get to pay for a damaged piece being shippied back just because you don't feel right accepting damages goods....Penalize me for WANTING something that not damaged in shipping.... Well you might as well bring your own vasolene with the sand in it.....

built4tq1

Reaction score
Its hard enough to find idi parts...Then when we do,they gets destroyed upon delivery...and unfortunately, i don't foresee these types of issue getting any better in the near future.in fact i fathom them becoming worse:mad:

rhkcommander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That smell is Chinese grease they use it to keep the metal from oxidizing on the boat rides over I think. One of my SWAGs :)

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
this is the 4th email we have sent Scott about the rad.

SCOTT

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

IS YOUR COMPUTER BROKE OR ARE YOU JUST TO SELF CENTERED TO ADMIT THAT YOU GUYS SCREWED UP BIG TIME AND DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT. YOU CAN COUNT ON A NEGATIVE FEED BACK RATING ON YOUR EBAY STORE. I HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH OTHER PEOPLE THAT HAVE USED YOUR RADIATIORS BEFORE AND THEY SAID THAT THEY TO RECIEVED DAMAGED RADIATORS DUE TO THAT SO CALLED PACKAGING YOU PUT IN THE BOX. I KNOW THAT MY SITUATION IS NOT AN ISSOLATED INCIDENT. THERE WAS NOT A SINGLE PIECE OF STYROFOAM IN THE BOX AND THERE WAS JUST A THIN, FLIMSY PIECE OF CARDBOARD WRAPPED AROUND TE RADIATOR. HOW DO YOU EXPECT THAT TO PROTECT THE THING? THE OTHER PEOPLE THAT I TALK OF ALSO TELL ME THAT YOU GUYS LIKE TO SIT ON THINGS LIKE THIS AND THEN WHEN THE 30 DAY RETURN PERIOD IS UP YOU SAY THAT THEY ARE **** OUT OF LUCK.

WE EMAILED YOU WITH OUR PROBLEM THE SAME NIGHT THAT THE DAMAGED RADIATOR ARRIVED, THEN YOU RESPONDED BACK TELLING US TO SEND THE PITURES OF THE DAMAGE. YOU SAID TO GIVE YOU A CALL THE FOLLOWING MONDAY B/C YOU WERE GOING TO BE "OUT OF THE STATES". YOU CONVIENTLY FORGOT TO PROVIDE A PHONE NUMBER TO REACH YOU AT. I BET YOU WERE IN THE STATES ALL WEEKEND AND ONCE YOU SAW THE PICTURES OF THE DAMAGE YOU KNEW THAT YOU GUYS ****** UP AND YOU WERE HOPING THAT WE WOULD JUST LET IT FLY AND IT WOULD END THERE. WELL YOU WERE WRONG.

THIS WILL BE THE FOURTH EMAIL THAT WE HAVE SENT YOU JUST IN CASE YOU CAN'T COUNT. I THINK IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO GROW A SET AND BE A MAN AND ADMIT THAT THIS WAS YOUR FAULT AND GIVE ME A COMPLETE REFUND ON MY MONEY.

YOU CAN REST ASSURED THAT I WILL GIVE NOTHING BUT NEGATIVE REVIEWS OF YOU AND WHO YOU WORK FOR AND WILL TELL PEOPLE OF THIS INCIDENT AND TELL THEM TO STAY AWAY IF THEY VALUE THEIR TIME.

YOU ARE CORRECT IF YOU THINK I AM PISSED. YOU ARE HOLDING ONTO $240 OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY AND I AM TIRED OF IT.

Eric Steller

ford390gashog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eric,

Best way to handle this is go to ebay click on "purchases" it will show the radiator you bought and on the far right it will say "more actions" click on resolve an issue. You will then need to select item not as described for the reason (ebay policy states item not as described also counts for damaged product) get that started ASAP. EBAY will open up a SNADS case and with the photos you will have a full refund in no time flat!!!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Wow... With what you said to the store I'm betting they will either help you out or have you pound sand.... You truely ripped them a bigger one with what you posted. Its a shame they will not contact you in any way... I bought something from a flake on ebay last year. I paid for it but never got it. The seller was only 70 miles away from me... I told him in several emails I was driving by his burger stand and expected to have my part... Never did here from the guy... I got a complete payback from paypal and left plenty of negative feedback with reasons.... The guy had all kinds of high end watches on ebay with buy it now pricing... Then the next day everything was gone.... If he sold all his crap he left town for mexico with the cash to live like a king with his countrymen...-cuss

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
Not yet! My radiator hasn't showsn it's face here YET!!! ****** me off that it takes so long to arrive!!!!

If my radiator looks like that when it gets here, I am going to LOSE my MIND!!!

My stocker is on it's last legs.....I am putting about 1/2 a gallon a day though her now.

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
Eric,

Best way to handle this is go to ebay click on "purchases" it will show the radiator you bought and on the far right it will say "more actions" click on resolve an issue. You will then need to select item not as described for the reason (ebay policy states item not as described also counts for damaged product) get that started ASAP. EBAY will open up a SNADS case and with the photos you will have a full refund in no time flat!!!

Thanks for the info. i will do what you said.

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
Not yet! My radiator hasn't showsn it's face here YET!!! ****** me off that it takes so long to arrive!!!!

If my radiator looks like that when it gets here, I am going to LOSE my MIND!!!

My stocker is on it's last legs.....I am putting about 1/2 a gallon a day though her now.

1/2 gallon a day....WOW.

how long ago did you order it?

I placed my order on 9/2/11 and i got it on 9/8/11.

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
uh...lemme check.

Spet. 7th I placed the order. It's been about 9 business days. takes a little longer for packages to get to Canada.....they have to stop and buy a toque and mittens on the way.

Trackign number says it's being processed by customs. That means I will have it by the weekend! Now, to spend $150 on coolant......GREAT!!!

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
uh...lemme check.

Spet. 7th I placed the order. It's been about 9 business days. takes a little longer for packages to get to Canada.....they have to stop and buy a toque and mittens on the way.

Trackign number says it's being processed by customs. That means I will have it by the weekend! Now, to spend $150 on coolant......GREAT!!!

$150 for coolant! yahoooo

Once again good luck with the rad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online