My New All Alluminum Champion Radiator

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
Here is my rad. this is everything that was in the box.

Attachments

• Photo0380.jpg
    Photo0380.jpg
    332.6 KB · Views: 17
  • Photo0381.jpg
    Photo0381.jpg
    326.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Photo0382.jpg
    Photo0382.jpg
    437.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Photo0383.jpg
    Photo0383.jpg
    434.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Photo0384.jpg
    Photo0384.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 30
  • Photo0385.jpg
    Photo0385.jpg
    384.5 KB · Views: 43
  • Photo0386.jpg
    Photo0386.jpg
    488.5 KB · Views: 50
  • Photo0387.jpg
    Photo0387.jpg
    692 KB · Views: 41
  • Photo0388.jpg
    Photo0388.jpg
    581.3 KB · Views: 35

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
I just left the place that i said i would check out last nite and they ordered me an alluminum rad that will be here this monday. it was ~$310. they said we can open it in the store and make sure it is undamaged and if it is then they will get me another one within the next day.

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
My box was the same but it had rigid white foam inside...They are nice rads for the money, it's a shame yours got damaged.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Never again will I order anything from any place that ships FedEx. Never a problem with UPS. FedEX delivered a package to me, put it around behind the house and left the delivery notice sticker on the box. After a week of trying to find out where my part was, found it there. Another FedEX delivery was delivered to the wrong address, took a week to find that. Some kid 5 houses away received it, he thought he had something for free. :puke:

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn.:eek:

This rad came Fed Ex i know the are a big company but i am begining not to like them. they are slow and the boxes look trashed when they come out of the truck. we always use UPS and have never had a problem and htey ship fast no matter where they are.

FedEx gave my 5'er hitch the same "care" they gave your radiator. The box was well packaged, but the fact that it was heavy, ment the just man-handled it without reguard for the contents. There were pieces of the box missing. So much so, they put a "baid-aid" box on top of the original shipping box in hopes that no one would notice until after the truck had left.

They set it at the side of the house instead of on the porch so they'd have more time to slip away before I could see the damage and complain. I was in a huge time crunch to get it on the truck and couldn't return it. The paint was chipped all to pieces, there were several bolts, washers and other pieces missing that had to be replaced to install the things, and they broke on of the bolts in two.

I HATE FEDEX NOW!!!!

Heath

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
FedEx gave my 5'er hitch the same "care" they gave your radiator. The box was well packaged, but the fact that it was heavy, ment the just man-handled it without reguard for the contents. There were pieces of the box missing. So much so, they put a "baid-aid" box on top of the original shipping box in hopes that no one would notice until after the truck had left.

They set it at the side of the house instead of on the porch so they'd have more time to slip away before I could see the damage and complain. I was in a huge time crunch to get it on the truck and couldn't return it. The paint was chipped all to pieces, there were several bolts, washers and other pieces missing that had to be replaced to install the things, and they broke on of the bolts in two.

I HATE FEDEX NOW!!!!

Heath

Heath, that's not where they placed the package hoping you would take longer to find it....that's just where it landed when they tossed it out of the 737 at cruising altitude cookoo

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heath, that's not where they placed the package hoping you would take longer to find it....that's just where it landed when they tossed it out of the 737 at cruising altitude cookoo

:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao

Had a great laugh at that goofy! It certainly seems that way after looking at the mess it was in.

Heath

ford390gashog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought this http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120776663602#ht_7061wt_1362 going through the same issues as you! The box looks identical and the frame got very bent in shipping. The box was packaged in China and I don't care what they say it was not repacked before being shipped to me! In an unusual way it has that very distinct Harbor Freight heavy industrial metal smell to it. Yeah you know the distinct smell HF stuff has, don't lie to yourself!