MOOSE STANG LEGAL!

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agnem said:
LOL LOL LOL LOL

I can't believe people who take state jobs have to pass an intelligence test. Guess what showed up in the mail today?

YUP! That's right, I now have TWO titles and TWO registration cards. LOL LOL LOL

Congratulations Mel on the birth of your quadruplets!!!! :rotflmao :rotflmao

deezlwex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Almost. After almost 3 months, the modified title arrived from PennDot today. Now I can get it inspected and hopefully get a sticker this time

It's ABOUT time!! ;Sweet . Cool. Now you DEFINATELY gotta show up at Kaufman's. They will really enjoy seeing that, as will I.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
You guys haven't lived till you stand in line at the Ca DMW just to make an appointment to stand in another line.... Ca DMW really sucks and blows at the same time. When I left there a few years ago I felt like the town bicycle.... Everyone had ridden me..... Not a nice feeling... ;p

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mel they have to pass an intelligence test, but do they exclude all teh intelligent people? :rolleyes:
Congrats, I think in Florida they'd just take my money and not worry about it, hehe

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup. I'll be speaking to the new boss about a little flex time to get it inspected. I turn 43 next saturday and want a legal diesel Bronco for my birthday. :D

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
Old Phart!Geee,you guys make me feel like a teenager again(Oh crap,did I say that!!!!I'M GETTING OLD!).

Joe Mc

Reaction score
I can't help but wonder...

Are all the numbers the same on both titles?
It would be a huge mess if you had a MOOSE STANG with 2 different titles.