Michigan fall get together.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Mel, when do you plan to get there and leave? I may have to head out Saturday morning, but was hoping to cross paths and all.

Scott

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We will be there Friday night, so we should be able to get an eyeball on you. Sorry to hear you won't make it Travis. That's twice you've managed to avoid a good swonking! :backoff

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you won't make it Travis. That's twice you've managed to avoid a good swonking! :backoff

Kinda sounds like he's avoiding punishmnet eh?

Well the trailer has been pulled back out and the kids informed me last night that in 4 days we go camping.;Sweet

Looks like the weather is gonna be great too.

milner351

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish I could make this guys - but we already have a family committment in chicagoland... you guys would have trashed me anyway for the neglected state my truck is in anyhow.

enjoy it!

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
I have a very heavy rear end in the back of my truck. Tomorrow it'll be joined by a flex plate and flywheel for some guy in Pennsylvania, a spare tire, oil, water, belts and soon after will have a travel trailer hooked up so momma can pack it Thursday. I'm ready to get outta here.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Sounds good Barney, Only 2 days to go!

I will be there for a while Thursday Morning on my down to the auction in Kalamazoo. Ill be droping off the Camper for Mel.

Not shure when we will be there on Friday Hope by 3 or so, just depends on how many customers I have to kick off the lot.

See yall soon.,..

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
I have a very heavy rear end in the back of my truck. Tomorrow it'll be joined by a flex plate and flywheel for some guy in Pennsylvania, a spare tire, oil, water, belts and soon after will have a travel trailer hooked up so momma can pack it Thursday. I'm ready to get outta here.

:eek: Pack what Barn? The rear end or the trailer.LOL

Darrin Tosh said:
Not shure when we will be there on Friday Hope by 3 or so, just depends on how many customers I have to kick off the lot.

Noooo! Kick people off the lot?LOL

Gonna be prolly 7pm for us. Dang boss won't let me off early or swap short days.-cuss

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
dog catching that busy these days?

Unfortunately yup.
Starting to see the effects of the highest unemployment rated state here.
Tis sad to see people dumping animals cause they can't afford to take care of them.:dunno

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately yup.
Starting to see the effects of the highest unemployment rated state here.
Tis sad to see people dumping animals cause they can't afford to take care of them.:dunno
that's how I wound up with all my critters. I guess dumping them on me beats the heck out of the guilt of going to the shelter.cookoo

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Not going to see much of you guys...I'll be there Thursday evening, Friday and will have to wheel out early Saturday. My mom and dad are coming with me as well, they need a vacation too! :)

See you guys Friday I guess. Getting stuff ready now and tomorrow evening.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
The weather is going to be perfect all weekend! Gotta like that.

Yeah, sounds like it will be nice...course I don't know what Thursday is supposed to be like, hopefully fall like! Our bow season comes in Saturday, going to miss the first morning, but it's been so hot here in the day that I'd hate to shoot a deer now anyway.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk