Michigan fall get together.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
I have it on good authority that we will have another attendee, I will wait till they can post up and let everyone know,....

:popcorn

hehe I know who it is.....:D

That would be great to see ya Dave. Yeah bring the RC cars, that;ll keep Nick busy chasin em around.;Sweet

And I think the cornhole boxes will make for a great launching ramp too.

We'll be there looks like before dark 30 Friday evening. Karen got the day off work if she's able to keep it on schedule after avoiding another big layoff this week.:thumbsup:

liddledoggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrin Tosh
I have it on good authority that we will have another attendee, I will wait till they can post up and let everyone know,....:popcorn

hehe I know who it is.....:D

are you sure?

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
If you are getting the winds we are getting, don't put a sail on that raft...you might end up in China!

Winds were pretty bad there for awhile, coming from every direction.
Final rainfall totals were over 12 inches of rain in 2 1/2 days.:eek:

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
My area got 50-60 mph winds last night, no Ike, but my company's power is out, and kid is on a 2 hr. delay. I'm home until power is restored. No damage to my house, but co worker lost some of his roof.

tjl

Diesel Nut
Reaction score
We had wind gusts near 90 mph yesterday. I lost the ridge vent on the house. Trying to put it back on in the wind very interesting. There are trees down every where. Most of the local schools were cancelled due to all the roads blocked by trees. Trent had school today so he was not happy.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
Gee with all the people coming, maybe we need t-shirts.:dunno

So I found this one as I feel that Trav had something to to with it.LOL

Attachments

• 5272_camping_cartoon.gif
    5272_camping_cartoon.gif
    65.3 KB · Views: 15

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Better "pop" the door on that thing and make sure it isn't Orville in there, Travis may have the goat take a crap on it! :)

I was telling my mom and dad about the trip over there...they seemed to get real interested. I told them my rental says it will sleep 6, so if they wanted to go, they were welcome to do so. At first they said no, but they've asked me a couple times about it, so they may make the ride with me. Didn't figure it would be a problem, I guess if it weren't for my yard-saling dad, I wouldn't have my truck, which would have never led me to here! :)

liddledoggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Campin"

Mrs. Liddledoggie and our two pups rented a cabin for the rally. Right now, we're still "NOT SURE YET" if Liddledoggie will be at the rally or not. We'll be in a cabin, with or without "Liddledoggie", but we sure want him there!! "Copper Penny", the newest addition to the family will be there. ;Sweet

Will arrive evening of 26th and staying til 28th. Both pups will bring bikes and fishing poles...looking foward to seeing everyone again!!

Sounds like a really great weekend! Willing to help with meals. Happy Trails!

P.S. We talked alot about Noah this weekend and how great it would be to be a duck!

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Well needless to say I'm not happy but Sherri has to work that weekend so we will not be able to come. I guess that is a good thing in that means that C&M Fine Pack (Confusion and Mayhem as I call it) is doing good business wise because if they are needing more product out the door that means they are making money and we can pretty much rest assured that they aren't going to be going anywhere. I thought about going without her but that's really not fair to her plus I enjoy camping with her. So we will have to pass this year.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Well needless to say I'm not happy but Sherri has to work that weekend so we will not be able to come. I guess that is a good thing in that means that C&M Fine Pack (Confusion and Mayhem as I call it) is doing good business wise because if they are needing more product out the door that means they are making money and we can pretty much rest assured that they aren't going to be going anywhere. I thought about going without her but that's really not fair to her plus I enjoy camping with her. So we will have to pass this year.

Bummer Man, Sorry to hear that, I was looking forward to a ride in a FAST Goat truck,... Did you call and cancel the camping spot...If not consider a bonzi run by yerself with the popup,...:dunno

Just a suggestion,..;Really

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Mrs. Liddledoggie and our two pups rented a cabin for the rally. Right now, we're still "NOT SURE YET" if Liddledoggie will be at the rally or not. We'll be in a cabin, with or without "Liddledoggie", but we sure want him there!! "Copper Penny", the newest addition to the family will be there. ;Sweet

Will arrive evening of 26th and staying til 28th. Both pups will bring bikes and fishing poles...looking foward to seeing everyone again!!

Sounds like a really great weekend! Willing to help with meals. Happy Trails!

P.S. We talked alot about Noah this weekend and how great it would be to be a duck!

Very Cool! Glad you guys are able to make it. Hope that Joe can work it out too.

Hey Maybee Travis can come up and stay with you,.. :dunno Ok,.. Maybee not, Sounds like there is going to be enough "stuff" going on with out throwing out that idea, Scratch that,..:D

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
Well dang Trav that sucks, and to think I was looking forward to a game of cornhole.LOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin