Looking for rear axle assemblies...

DaytonaBill

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anybody got a 92.5 Sterling 10.25 limited slip with 4:10, Single rear wheels.
Actually I can use any from 93 on down as long as the abs sensor port is on the differential.

Thanks!

discbrks

Reaction score
Is a drw the same width? I think I have a 4.10 limited slip out of a '97 dually... if it'll work.

DaytonaBill

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is a drw the same width? I think I have a 4.10 limited slip out of a '97 dually... if it'll work.

Hello discbrks!!!

How are you doing?

I believe that the drw has a shorter span, but I could be wrong?

Did you ever get your pop tester finished? I haven't had the time to make one, but I guess I do now, the barracks are just about finished.

discbrks

Reaction score
Hello discbrks!!!

How are you doing?

I believe that the drw has a shorter span, but I could be wrong?

Did you ever get your pop tester finished? I haven't had the time to make one, but I guess I do now, the barracks are just about finished.

The pop tester is working. You just have to refill the porta-power with fuel each time you put an injector on it.

Pull a tape measure across your rearend. The one I am thinking about is at dad's house in Upatoi. We can go there & measure that one too. If you can't measure yours, there are 2 srw diesels there that we can measure.

Edit... now that I think about it, there is a 92 F250 there with srw and 4.10's... so I know that one will work. Give me a call sometime & we'll ride out there so you can take a look. The dually rear is out of the truck, but the srw rear is still under the truck.

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
a true dually axle is about 6 inches wider than a SRW axle.a cab/chassis axle is narrower than both

Flashover

Reaction score
I have a limited slip 4:10 sterling 10.25 out of my 93 f350 in good shaped if you're still interested.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It would be helpfull if you put something more definitive than Location:USA in your profile. Who ever has an axle for you, is most likely going to meet you somewhere to hand it off. If it had to be shipped, you'd be better off buying it from a local junkyard.

DaytonaBill

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:eek: Hey guys, I'm sorry, I should have kept up with this... Much apologies...
I've got it taken care of, thanks...

The reason my location isn't specific is because I am a guy who travels to different places for work. Presently, I'm in East Alabama, but I may be leaving in a few weeks. For the past 14 years (since my divorce), I've never lived in one location for any longer than a year. It used to be that as soon as the job was finished, boss would send me to another job (located somewhere else)...

Now, I've been unemployed since Aug 10 and so I'm ready to leave for another job, either Savannah or the Ft Walton-Pensacola area. It seems nowadays that in construction, all of the work is on military bases... and schools or things paid for by government...

So that's why I never post my location... I'm not in a location for long and I don't know where I'm going next... cookoo

Anyway, thanks guys, you're the best!!!:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online