Link to the thread I put in the PSD Forum....

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
Nope.... I didn't buy it for $2,000.00. He knocked $2K off his asking price right off the top.... But it WAS in the neighborhood of $2,000.00.... Just a bit more than that.... And I was a lucky SOB.... Cause I think I stole it.... It needs a little TLC and some minor odds and ends. Shows some rust. The bed is kinda rough but, all in all.... It was a STEAL....!!!! I didn't think I would have any chance of coming home owning it when I left to just go and look at it and drive it.... Has an alum toolbox in the bed under the cover.... Didn't know the cover was even there until I went to see it. And he threw in a Curtis Salt spreader in the deal too that works great too....

I really like this truck.....

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You'll love it until you have a problem with it. Then you will want your IDI back.

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
I know Mel....

I have 3 PSD's now... I have had problems before. My best friend owns a shop and has the scan tools and the likes. And between the two of us, we have more tools than we need for the most part. And he has a PSD too. And between the two of us. I think were alright on them. I have had the diesel schooling (degree) in the past and have breathed and bled diesel since diapers. Hopefully - We can make it thru. I know the IDI's are much simpler but, this is where I am at right now. If the '93 doesn't sell - then I will still have an IDI. I guess we will see what the future holds.

Dave7.3

Diesel ******
Reaction score
Congrats on the new member of your ford family, Hoss6.9. ;Sweet I hope it works well for ya and you don't have to tear it apart like I'm doing with my new to me PSD. LOL

You'll love it until you have a problem with it. Then you will want your IDI back.

Ya know, it isn't as bad as you might think once you get in there and start learning how things work. We all went through that same learning experience with IDIs at some point. :)

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
No - Their not too bad. I have been elbow deep into more than one 7.3 PSD and they don't worry me at all....

Thanks for the Congrats....!!!!

What's going on with your new to you PSD....????

Hoss....