last call before its scrapped!

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
my 92 crewcab dually parts truck is heading to the scrapyard probably this weekend. im pulling the motor for a guy right now. main thing im asking is the frame still appears to be solid enough that it might be useful for someone wanting to do a frame off resto. the bed is junk, the cab has some decent rust on the supports underneath but is straight otherwise. front clip is pulled off. core support has rust but would be fixable. fenders are rusted. it does have both axles. just wanted to trow this out here before its gone. would rather see it get used than shredded.

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
only have one rear fender thats worth unbolting. pass side i believe. nope not a 4x4 corey. if it were id be keeping it! the interior is red and honestly isnt in that bad of shape. its got the solid one piece front bench seat that just has a little seam separation starting on the side. back seat is good as are the door panels. back slider window is good too. was going to pull most of the interior anyhow since it matches my project truck. the front clip still has the grille and headlights bolted on. like i said speak up about anything you need!

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
need the dash surround and lower knee panel with the cubby hole and fuse panel cover. if its got a 4 door power window truck (i doubt since i think they started in 93) i'd like the drivers door panel since they are unobtainium.

G. Mann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in your pax side rear fender. Need a few more details as to how good or bad it is. Mine are both pretty smashed... Previous Owner must have not figured how to drive a dually. Email me if you would at g2mann2....at .....gmail.com . Thanks.

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
need the dash surround and lower knee panel with the cubby hole and fuse panel cover. if its got a 4 door power window truck (i doubt since i think they started in 93) i'd like the drivers door panel since they are unobtainium.

no it power/manual windows. need to find a powerstroke for the power/power. what exactly do you mean by dash surround?

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
trans is not the one in my sig. its one that came with the parts truck deal. its been notched for a np205 transfer case which makes a fantastic spare for my blue truck since i swapped in a 205. not really looking to get rid of it but... money does persuade decisions pretty heavily...

its a 92 so OBS style

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
no it power/manual windows. need to find a powerstroke for the power/power. what exactly do you mean by dash surround?

Nah, my gasser 351 had 4 door power and i had a early 94 IDI in the shop with crew cab and power all the way around.

The black surround the goes around the instrument cluster and the trim panel under that, the one that has the cubby hole.