Its great to be back...

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
As some of you know I have been "away" for a while. Family issues first. Then damn cell phone troubles times three. Then a hard drive crach and loss of all data. What a ****** of a ride I have been going thru. But I have a computer back working for now and will be watching how I use it. No more excursions over to GGM for me. Wife is home and doing very well. Its a mirical how she turned around. I know ans she does too its still a ruff road ahead but we are going to make it one way or another. I'm just happy to be back amongst the living here. Have a great 4th...

rhkcommander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am glad things are turning around for you, like I said before good luck and god bless!

gandalf

Reaction score
That's great news, Gary, about your wife. It's such a relief knowing that she is on the road to recovery. Take good care of her, spend some quality time with her, let her know how important she is to you.

I'd like to think that the power of our group prayer and good wishes helped pull her through.;Sweet I guess The Force was with us once again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online