intercooler

1993f250

Reaction score
im wanting to install a intercooler on my idi 7.3 need some info on how to do this. thanks

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well... Which intercooler are you thinking about instaling??? Your questions is like I want to paint something some color. I need help... Many differant tpyes are available but only one company continues to makeone for our rigs. Thats hypermax and they are expensive. ATS made a great unit but no longer... Some members have installed nice aftermarket units that work well. Others have installed cummins and psd intercoolers in our trucks. I think only typ4 is fabricating the air intake hats at this time. Banks never made an intercooler for our trucks. So... What type are you installing..

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Basically i want the best intercooler i can get what so yall thinks the best
Follow suggestion on reading thread....also go to SEARCH up top type Intercooler and see how many times this had previously been beaten to death, then once you read all those wonderful threads ask more questions pertaining to your goals,

Hell I asked about a giant Kenworth IC cause I got it free...some say givershit n try it...others say will loose too much boost....me...I'm the run whatcha got kinda guy...

simplest get one for a 7.3 powerstroke n be happy!

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like Al said, there is a ton of stuff on intercooling an IDI here. The most popular is the '99-'03 PSD intercooler.

Heath

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online