IDAHO 3 DAY BOMB PARTY. march 5-7

MUDDY

Reaction score
Originally posted by Big K
W

BTW - Why have we not heard from Heber over here?

been wonderin myslf.he aint seen my post on tdr. aint seen im on tdr much lately eithr. guess i better pm or phone him

MUDDY

Reaction score
gave heber a pm. hope he sees it and makes the event. not to mention come and enjoy this fun site wid us :)

MUDDY

Reaction score
bob,

hope ya can make it.........it be good to see u again

radshooter

Reaction score
How about a total newbie who could use some help installing gauges? I am in Blackfoot and would be interested in attending if I don't have to work that weekend. Is it too cold there at that time for a pop-up tent camper?

MUDDY

Reaction score
good deal. we got room for a guage install.....that time of year a popup should keep ya nice and comfy at nite

harold has a good sized shop with 2 big dooors, but ya could get 3 inside if u manuever em right. if its warn enuf we can leave doors open an nose acouple inside. harold has a good blast furnace

yogi_160

Reaction score
sounds fun hope i can make it met harold seen his shop look's like a great place to do a party well keep me posted and when's the dinner this month for idaho ?

MUDDY

Reaction score
jerry, the monthly dinner meeting for january is 1-28-04,,,,which is 4th wed of the month

yep,,,harold has good place for event,,,,and room for several rv's for who wants to bring em to better enjoy the goins on and beer drinkin by the bombfire.

you guys figger on what ya wanna do bout dinner on sat nite so we can make arrangments. a catered stke dinner w/ all the fixins. or the burger wagon,,,,,pizza delevry,,,,or bbq,,,or,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

MUDDY

Reaction score
dang,,,,,bad timing. have fun w/ the snakes:eek:

welcome to oilburners eric;p

MUDDY

Reaction score
we got lots of projcts planned. several kdp's so far. guage installs.several injector changes.vacumn pump rebuild. plate install. fast idle installs. cooldown timer installs. and several more projects

we need input on the dinner plans for saturday so let us know what ya be thinkin on that

MUDDY

Reaction score
Originally posted by Big K

BTW - Why have we not heard from Heber over here?

just heard he be in land of cocanuts and pineapples. even shipped his rig ther.

aint got no intrnet ther on the islands

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726