IDAHO 3 DAY BOMB PARTY. march 5-7

MUDDY

Reaction score
BIG 3 DAY, WEEKEND EVENT AT HAROLDS :D

Camping, bombing and fun will begin Friday afternoon and continue on through the weekend. Plenty of room for campers and your rvs, will have a big bomb fire both nights with beer and bs sessions.
There have already been several projects planned and lined out for this event, but still room for several more to get done. Pm Muddy and let him know what you need done.
We are considering several ideas for Saturday night dinner. Among the possiblilities are to have a steak dinner catered at Harold's place, hire a burger wagon, bbq like last year or pizza delivery. Send your input to Muddy so plans can be made.

Last year's event was a great success with at least 41 trucks present, 14 kdps retained and bombers from Salt Lake City to Seattle and everywhere in between. This year's event should be even better and we look forward to seeing you there.
We will be posting directions to Harold's place which is between Caldwell and Marsing, Idaho. :cool

NAIL BENDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If we can make it, you know we will be there.:D We had a great time last year.

Attachments

• passout.gif
    passout.gif
    7.6 KB · Views: 333

DEZLPWR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you think guys?? (Big K and Nail Bender) Shall we do it again this year? :thumbsup: Last year was :rock:. A good time was had by all. :drunk: :drunk:

NAIL BENDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If we can make the time, you know we'll be there.

Attachments

• pimpit.gif
    pimpit.gif
    1 KB · Views: 315

MUDDY

Reaction score
dudes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sho hopin you guys make it out. lotsa fun last yr. expectin lotsa fun this yr. gonna do chili and shrooms fri nite. gimme some input on whatcha want for sat eve dinner. could have steak dinner catered in or,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

still have lotsa wood for the bomb fires,,,,,,,,,,,,along wid a few tires for steveLOL

got 2 injector chnges scheduled so far,,,,,and some kdp jig fixes. if you guys wanna supervise a tab fix,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,that be fine too:rolleyes: :D

B

Big K

well, I was...

...pumped for a few minutes, but then I checked my calendar only to find our Jeep Club Swap Meet on that weekend.

No way, cannot be done. We plan for this event over a year in advance, and it is the largest 4x4 and off-road/performance swap meet in the PNW. I cannot miss this. We are a small club, and this event takes 16+hour days for the entire weekend. All proceeds to charity.

Would love to attend Harold's event, but will not be able to do so on that weekend.:sorry:

MUDDY

Reaction score
Re: well, I was...

Originally posted by Big K
...pumped for a few minutes, but then I checked my calendar only to find our Jeep Club Swap Meet on that weekend.

No way, cannot be done. We plan for this event over a year in advance, and it is the largest 4x4 and off-road/performance swap meet in the PNW. I cannot miss this. We are a small club, and this event takes 16+hour days for the entire weekend. All proceeds to charity.

Would love to attend Harold's event, but will not be able to do so on that weekend.:sorry:

drat. well harolds event is also planned a year in advance to be the 1st full w/e of march as it was last year and will be next. better tell the jeep club to re-schedule:rolleyes: :moon:

B

Big K

Must be the way the dates fall this year, 'cause our Swap Meet is usually the second weekend in March.:confused:

May have something to do with the construction @ the WWFairgrounds.:rolleyes:

MUDDY

Reaction score
miss ya eric,,,,,,,,,,,,damit. :(

steve,,,,,,,joe,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,time to excercise someones mighty cummins :D

MUDDY

Reaction score
well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,u homies make the trip and dont wanna bring u tt ill drag my xtra tt over. ill throw in a bucket for steve LOL

B

Big K

Originally posted by MUDDY
well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,u homies make the trip and dont wanna bring u tt ill drag my xtra tt over. ill throw in a bucket for steve LOL

With as much work as the swap meet is, I'd rather be there. With Harold's nice warm shop, they could just set up houskeeping inside. I'll send a bucket w/ Joe;)

I gotta say, I really am bummed about this. I had not even looked at the dates for swap meet, and was sprized to find that it was that wknd.:(

BTW - Why have we not heard from Heber over here?

I was thinking of towing the Jeep over for in-town trans. Gotta spend more time w/the local's, right?:D

DEZLPWR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by MUDDY
miss ya eric,,,,,,,,,,,,damit. :(

steve,,,,,,,joe,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,time to excercise someones mighty cummins :D

Joe won't do anything without Eric... :Whatever: :Whatever: LOL LOL
I'm willing to consider it... ;)
Thanks for the bucket offer, Muddy. I'm sure I could put it to good use! LOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads