I need thoughts and prayers guys!

poolguy

Slippery when wet
Reaction score
Our heartfelt sympathy to you and your family.
Our prayers will follow.

Chuck & Jenny

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
Words Cannot express how sorry we are about your loss - May GOD bless and help You through your grief . Remember he is watching over your loved ones. Bill

84TD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear it. My Wife and I will say a Prayer for you and your family. I am sure she is in Heaven now. Take Care

adam g

Full Access Member
Reaction score
May God bless your mother, you, and your family. May she rest in peace. The thoughts and prayers of my family are with yours.

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
A card of thanks!

Hey All!

I would like to thank you all for the responses and thoughts and prayers. Had the internment yesterday morning.... Got thru it all and now is the time to start the readjustment.... She will be missed by many and remembered by all....

Again!

From the entire Notestine family and all touched by her loss. I would again like to graciously thank all of you. It is good to know that you can have such a large family that spans the net! And all are genuinely concerned!

Thank You my diesel brothers and sisters!

Hoss.....

Thought of posting her picture??????

KR69IDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hoss, sorry to hear of your loss. I hope the readjustment goes as well as it can. I think we have all been there and know what you are going through. You have my deepest condolances.

I would like to say to everyone that I think that it is great to hear of all of the support to others during their tough times.

What a great change of pace from many other sites on the net!!