I need thoughts and prayers guys!

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
Hello All!

It's been a rough nite! I lost my mom tonite about 6:45pm... Surprise! My wife found her.... I could use the thoughts and prayers guys!

Travis - If you happen to see this tonite. I NEED a contact number for Darrin at work or wherever tomoroow morning. I need to let him know in the morning. So please - If you can - Get me a number..... If you can. It will be very much appreciated....

Thanks to all in advance for the prayers.

Good Nite All!

Hoss and family!
Glen and family!

She is with my dad tonite. He's been gone 11 yrs. in July and tonite she is an :angel: ............... NO DOUBT about that!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I'm very sorry for your loss and hope your wife is ok with the discovery too. Thats not something anybody enjoys finding. So be kind to yourself and hope things get better soon. Yes... Our thoughts and prays are on the list for all concerned. Gary and family...

Dirtleg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hoss I am very sorry to hear this. You are dealing very well. I will keep you in my prayers and my heart goes out to you and your family.

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It seems inadequate to say that I'm sorry for your loss, but it is sincere. I'll say a prayer for you and the family. No personal contact for Darrin, try PM'ing Agenem, or try his business, D&L Auto Sales.

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
Hopefully all the good memories of your Mom will give you strength in this time of loss. MY condolences to you and your family.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My condolences, thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Here is Darrins number at the lot. 616-249-9637

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
i am sorry to hear of your loss, God bless and prayers sent.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Hey Hoss, I am sorry for your loss, feel free to give me a call anytime at 616-318-0118

You and your family are being prayed for allready as we will put you on our prayer chain.

There is a lot of strength in a family, brotherhood, and community, weither it is around you, or around the internet. It is cool to know that you can put one post up and know that people around the nation are praying for you!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It seems inadequate to say that I'm sorry for your loss, but it is sincere. I'll say a prayer for you and the family. No personal contact for Darrin, try PM'ing Agenem, or try his business, D&L Auto Sales.

Guys, all that stuff is in our contacts database on the BOOB, allthough thanks to the YuKu upgrade, the states are out of order. I'm trying to get that fixed.

Best wishes to your and your family Hoss. Loosing someone is never easy, and time is the best healer. We're praying for you all.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My prayers are with you and your family. God bless and keep you in this time of need.

Heath

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Ike,

I am so sorry about your loss. The Pruitt families thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

I have called the plant and left two messages for Darrin Claussen - one with Sean LeFebvre (Maint Sup - my old boss) and one on Darrin's voice mail. Sherri said that she didn't see Darrin running around today but she did see Sean.

Guy you need anything just give me a call you have my cell number.

Again I'm so sorry for ya.

Thoughts and prayers man headed your way.