I hate bodywork...

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Bare metal here gets attacked fairly quick this time of the year due to the extreme humidity and heat though.

Old Blue

Reaction score
Bare metal here gets attacked fairly quick this time of the year due to the extreme humidity and heat though.

Speaking of, what kind of product(s) are you using there on your truck? Looks like some fiberglass mat, is the pink a bondo and the black a primer or an epoxy of some kind? Looks like it will come out nice and smooth when your all done! Did you use any websites or resources to figure out how you wanted to do your repair?

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Just some body filler. The gray is some sandable primer from a can, I had to go to work and wanted the bare metal covered up as I knew I wouldnt get around to working on it yesterday or today.

Gotta finish welding up the bottom, grinding it down, and then will start on that portion of the bodywork. I hate bodywork and dont have the patience for it, but hopefully it will turn out LOL

jwalterus

Made in America
Reaction score
I hate bodywork and dont have the patience for it, but hopefully it will turn out LOL

bah, you just need some practice, I'll let you borrow one of my toys.... it needs a little help...... :rotflmao
You must be registered for see images attach

this one too...... the bed's so rusted out inside the only reason it's still on the truck is I welded a couple pieces of 1" angle across it to hold the sides up LOL
You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online