I feel like I'm cheating

zigg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't realize there was such an exodus! I also didn't realize things had got to be that bad at all.

I'll be watchin' both for a while I guess, but I still feel a sympathetic guilt for even bein' here...

Zigg :Thumbs Up

troutwest66

Ricer-Roni The IDI Treat
Reaction score
I know what you mean, Zigg. I feel a bit guilty after spending almost three years at TDS. I personally haven't seen where things have gotten that bad. But if all the important ones are going to be here then I can see myself spending more time here as well. I often have both sites up at the same time bouncing back and forth. There is a lot more entertainment here, though!:D

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by argve
Well things really only got extremely bad on us eastern folks - gotta start somewhere ya know...

I believe its more like the thought nazis was getting bored upstairs and figured the basement was easy pickings. Problem is, over the years we were willing to live with being ignored in exchange for semi-automony. Well, I can definitely tell you those days are over. Someone is really getting their rocks off looking at every thread for once. heck, I got "censored" in less than 45 mins. That's faster than bundo with his PWI's. :eek: time will tell how this all plays out, but the tech section will give us an anchor here and really slow down the cyclical re-posts when a new batch of members sign on.

turbo69

Innocent Bystander
Reaction score
They prolly go thru and do a search with certain keywords they have seen and know are used.Prolly have watch times set on the hour, every hour, or something like that.

That's prolly why no one paid attention to ISNMU's post in the other section...he never said a keyword. Looky Here

Nazis, Calvin? I'd say you're bout right.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
720Diesel