I feel like I'm cheating

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
I guess I must be special because I got an invite to join by Travis. There's not a blood oath or a special handshake I have to learn is there?

Barney

soulpatchfr

goat herder
Reaction score
i know exactly what you mean... felt kinda priveledged when i saw that PM.
i think it's more like a secret 'smoke signal' though.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Methinks Travis is organizing an exodus from TDS over here...

Note that I didn't say this was a bad thing. I'm going to be on both sites for now, but depending on how things go, this site might wind up taking precedence in the long run...

Welcome aboard :) Sort of weird for me to be saying that, since I've only been here about 2 hours, but there you have it... ;)

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Barney, watch out he don't sell you anything with horns. ;Really

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Barney, were glad to have you and hope all of you guys start to call this home.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
:shake:

There you have it... Your special handshake. Learn, love it, know it on command LOL

I know I will be calling this home, I could be :Banned on the other and would never know it from this point forward because I have no reason to return in my eyes.

This will turn out to be a one stop shopping once word gets around to all the communities (Dodge, Chevy and Ford) just will take a little time. I have seen a quite a few of all three here and heard talk about it on other sites (not ford related) so I have faith...

turbo69

Innocent Bystander
Reaction score
Hey Travis,

just exactly how many guys did you invite over here?

Inquiring minds want to know...

BTE, I think I'll holler at the Lone Star buch and see if I can get some of them guys here too.

Fred Hemer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I asked the Ziggman if he was coming Hes not answering Yet! ??????? :D
Its not that I am Unhappy over a tds just another place to hangout, Us bottom dwellers get along OK the IDI guys are pretty well under control, self policed as it were ,the line is drawn in the sand and if ya don't cross it ya don't got to ***** much!There isn't a day that goes by over there now that the coments section dosent have a post why was my post deleted , what happened to my post yada yada, Maybe there is somthing to this movment who knows!It's still a helpfull place and will continue to be at least in the basement,This place will also be a good place, as long as we don't ***** about everything!Over there (I think) it comes with having SO many people, it's almost 50000 half of which may or may not be active but still a Lot of diffrent opinions!Bound to have some growing pains!We can lighten the load by moving here I guess! :D I can contribute here and there I can learn here or there don't matter to me!

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Travis - Does this mean you will no longer be posting or checking in at TDS? Just want to know where I can find yah in case I need your help for something!! Which will be about the time I start my next project - whatever it is!!:D

Baahhh!!:peelout

pafixitman

Reaction score
Don't worry Eric, I have his cell number!

This is becoming the "Whose who" of the TDS basement though.

Goatboy, did ya invite the Canooks also?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
720Diesel