Hurricane!

oldblue05

PIN IT TO WIN IT!!!
Reaction score
This is great, I thought I was the only one that looked forward to being prepared to thrive in worst case scenarios, and maybe laugh at the idiots that have no clue what do to.

jam0o0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i like getting to make some extra money. everyone drives into ditches and deep water and i get to tow them home for $$. plus it's fun to drive my big truck in highwater. it's the only way the bottom end ever really gets clean.

WE NEED RAIN. where is a gulf hurricane when we need one.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Well looks like I got called out to do storm damage repair. Start @ 7am tomorrow. And it has not even hit land let:rotflmao. I love storm work:D. Time in a half, 16 hour days till it hits, then 16 hours days @ DOUBLE time;Sweet I love my job at times.

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
Well looks like I got called out to do storm damage repair. Start @ 7am tomorrow. And it has not even hit land let:rotflmao. I love storm work:D. Time in a half, 16 hour days till it hits, then 16 hours days @ DOUBLE time;Sweet I love my job at times.

that is just like my friend's dad. He is one of the diesel mechanics for NG Gilbert. a couple years ago when there was that big ice storm in new england and surounding areas he went out there and was raking in the $$$. it is nice making that kind of money, but he was out of state for about two weeks one time and that just happend to be at christmas time. so he was not home for christmas.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
that is just like my friend's dad. He is one of the diesel mechanics for NG Gilbert. a couple years ago when there was that big ice storm in new england and surounding areas he went out there and was raking in the $$$. it is nice making that kind of money, but he was out of state for about two weeks one time and that just happend to be at christmas time. so he was not home for christmas.

I'll me making $8900 per week. You can take me away EVERY holiday and I'll have the rest of the year off

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
I'm not surprised....you seem to tough to get along with. At least when you have Baaaaaarbara over, ya'll can butt heads.LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger