My skoolie bus conversion(silver bullet) is for sale

Booyah45828

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1984 International bus conversion for sale, that's titled as an RV. 6.9 idi diesel, at545 Allison automatic, air brakes, 4 sets of twin mattress bunk beds(8 total), bathroom w/ cassette toilet, jackknife sofa and 4 person dinette. Has a 25 foot awning, a 15k btu rooftop ac unit, a rockford 500x4 amp powering 4 6x9 speakers that can be removed and brought outside. It has a 6.5 kw diesel Genset/apu mounted underneath that's ran off the bus's fuel tank. Has an air ride driver's seat, train horns on top, and a 25 foot flag pole on the back steps.

My friends and I used this primarily for country concert, but it was also taken to Eldora Speedway, on a handful of bachelor parties, cabrewing in southern Indiana, and a few weddings too. My friends and I are all married with families and campers, so sleeping 8+ people at a time is no longer something I need, and we haven't used this in over a year. A lot of parties left in it, they just won't had by me. There are no problems with it that I know of. It runs, drives, and stops like it should. It has an older paintjob and some rust in spots. The tires all have plenty of tread, but are a decade plus old, so they'll need replaced if you're not local. I can replace them and we can work something out on that.

I also have 8 additional bus seats for this, a set of factory IH repair manuals, a rajay exhaust manifold for my turbo project on this, a spare commercial 7.3 engine(locked up), an mt643 allison transmission, along with a variety of spare parts and such.

Asking 9k, make an offer and we'll see if we can work something out. I'm really not looking for any trades, and I'm not interested in giving this away either.

You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• KIMG0083.JPG
    KIMG0083.JPG
    210 KB · Views: 5
  • KIMG0082.JPG
    KIMG0082.JPG
    244.7 KB · Views: 5

Booyah45828

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Booyah45828

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can also include the j33300 tach-n-time with this, as with the IDI's gone, I won't be needing it. It worked the last time I used it a few years back. I will not be selling it separately.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86