Hurricane!

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
I can't tell you guys how much i want this hurricane to hit south Fla!

When we got Wilma, we couldn't even get out of my dads neighborhood and nobody owned a gas chainsaw or a genset other than me. Tell ya what, the neighbors that hated my old 91 IDI diesel loved that truck after it spent the day working clearing trees lining the entrance to the neighborhood (the HOA banned the trees after that! LOL)

I'm really looking forward to playing in the water and working my old girl.

Go left! LEFT!

Got 300 gal of offroad for the diesel genset, between the gas powered cars and jetski have 100 gal of gas for the little gas genset if needed, truck is full. 110 gal of wmo/watf filtered and a week supply of MRE and a bunch of canned goods and plenty of food in the freezer (we lost power for 27 days last time) what about you guys up north?

You must be registered for see images

yARIC008

Drives really slow
Reaction score
Well I don't think this is going to be another Andrew man... lol. It's only supposed to be 100 MPH winds when it hits. Shouldn't even be enough to shake the leaves on the trees ;Really

Besides I'll be in Houston when it comes through I think :O

Last edited:

biggin92

Yeeeee Haaawwww
Reaction score
Asian, I actually would also like to see alot of water so my favorite trail will flood. When wilma came through the water was like 3 feet deep in the shallow spots on that trail.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want it to hit as well. Need some mud holes to play in, I still haven't been able to fully test my tires.

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
it needs to send some rain up to ky! it rained sunday night and we all went riding and playing in the mud on monday.

Eason

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most of the models have it comming directly at eastern NC. As much as we need the rain I wish it would hit Texas. They need the rain so desperately. Eason

jmac212

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am with itsacrazyasian, make a hard left and put the eye right over Naples. Mandatory, federally reimbursed overtime which would help defray the cost of the bottom end I have to tear into for my truck to get back on the road. Never ceases to amaze me how many unprepared people live here in FL!

haligen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can have all the hurricanes you want. As much as I would like the overtime the potential destruction that comes with it is for the birds. The last major hurricane to hit near myrtle beach left people in the outlying areas without power for almost two weeks or better and flooded out all kinds of mess. Plus they are now talking Cat 3 at landfall, frig that.

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
from what i was just told(havent checked into it yet)its expected to hit the carolinas then be on its way to me.i guess if it stays the way its going its supposed to gain strength and be a catagory 4.i hope it hits here.got a couple places id like to see flattened.and i could use the work that it will bring.

dizdak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
still watchin this storm, don't want no damage , but a ton of rain would be great, our lakes are so low in central FL it is rediculous

smolkin

Stuck inside Mobile
Reaction score
I hope everyone in the path makes it through OK. People think I'm crazy because I actually look forward to a good storm. I look at it as a challenge, kinda like Lt. Dan up on the shrimp boat mast..."Alright God, it's You and me! Is this the best You can do?"-cuss

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online