How to polish a ****, for Dummies

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya i aint gonna say ive patched holes with road sighn's, but ive patched holes with road sighn's..

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh ya and back to topic, cabs off and im going to start on the front of the frame in the morning when i get home from work. tnank god for these smart phones, lets me keep up with this stuff on company time..

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All of the license plates that disappear around here plug holes in the granary walls.

As for road signs, that's just horrible! Horrible that someone would go east to the next road and then south a mile to a sign that gets replaced regularily for some spare tin to have a floor in the truck, and how that galvanized just really puts of nasty fumes when welded.

Such a shame. Almost unbelieveable if you ask me...

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i got the cab/front clip unbolted from the parts rig yesterday after the rain stopped.. nothing much to report on the 4wd thou, rain kept me away from it saturday-sunday and most of monday..

also i sold my dana 60 i had, figurd i needed the 450.00 more then the rear. crappy part it that was last monday, and yesterday i got hooked up with a military tire suplier. so now i want to run 37's on my truck..

So i'm in the market for a used 4"-6" lift kit or atleast the front parts to drop the ttb and front springs.. i can always do a reverse shackle kit in the rear with a block. also looking for 16.5 wheels, pm me if you got anything..

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok, got the transfercase, tranny and stuff off yesterday.. my smf clutch setup arrived today so i can put it all back together sunday/monday when i have off.. probly paint the frame up saturday after work if wheather's good.. sorry about no pics, i need to try to remember to take them.. i'm thinking i mite get the new cab set on monday afternoon.. but it mite go till the following sunday/monday. i dont wanna rush it, but winter will be here before we know it..

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hoping for nice wheather this afternoon, gonna take a quick nap for a few hours and try to get the front of the frame painted.. Got my smf setup for it so i can do the clutch now, also buying an ats 088 turbo for it if everything goes as well, found it for 500.00 complete thru a freind.

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok big update coming tomarrow With PICS.. The frame is 100% done por15'd, new brake lines, fuel lines, oilpan, manifold gaskets, smf clutch is done...

In the morning i'm putin the cab on, hanging the doors and probly get the bed on aswell.. Will take lots of pics and post up tomarrow night... later

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A day late and a doller short, This update is long long long overdue.. This is all i have been able to acomplish in the last 2-3 weeks since it rained almost everyday.

The frame fully painted, fuel tank installed and waiting for the body..

You must be registered for see images attach

WOW, CABS ON!!!!!

The interior coming together..

And the underside about finished up.

Should get the bed on and interior finished this week, then it's up to my buddy's shop for some some work and inspection.. After that, i'll have to deal with getting the engine sorted out and running 100%:thumbsup:.. thanks