How to polish a ****, for Dummies

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
going to work on it now, i'll get pics.. i started stripping the parts truck yesterday. got the bed off it, bumper, rear and springs.. will post pics tonight.

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
huh just noticed i dont keep up on this much.. if the rain ever stops i'll get new pics, thew frame is done from the cab back, new springs, u-bolts, rear spring hangers and shackles. everything eccept the new parts got 3 coats of brushed on por-15 and than i sprayed oil based rustoleum over that thru a harber freight gun. looks good and this por-15 is some tuff paint..

also i got the parts truck halfway stripped. just waiting on some sun so i can flip the cab/front clip off old red, clean and paint the front of the frame, run new brake lines and fuel lines. then put the replacment body on it.. the wheather report is not to exciting thou, so flipping of the cab and moving on to the front end is gonna have to wait for better wheather. :(

IDIDieselJohn

0-60....eventually
Reaction score
Trust me. One you opened the door and could see the ground, you wouln't call it mint

Something like this? :D

You must be registered for see images attach

Don't be jealous now you southerners! :rotflmao

Now this is called a rust free 1 owner Florida cab :D

:sly:sly:sly

IDIDieselJohn

0-60....eventually
Reaction score
Funny thing is, that dang truck still runs and drive perfectly fine! Let go of the wheel and just keeps going straight. Sure would need a good tune up, and some glow plugs, but if you pull start it, starts fine!

86truckpull

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think its about time dave gave the old ford a make over she deserves it

seawalkersee

It needs a turbo...
Reaction score
What I would not give to have a 5 spd. It would make it all worth having.

SWS