How to polish a ****, for Dummies

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
na mine wasnt that bad, a new rubber mat probly woulda fixed it up just fine...:rotflmao
You must be registered for see images attach

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And those pics of the rear frame as promised.. As you can see, it's dirty already from the rain and my dirty hands. But the 3 coats of por-15 definatly did it's job.;Sweet

now the cab is mostly stripped and unbolted, mite get it ripped off yet today. just need to order the clutch, poly body mounts and hardware. before i can swap the new one on, plus i need to clean and paint the front of the frame.

86truckpull

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im loving the beer disposal hole in the floor had one just like it

IDIDieselJohn

0-60....eventually
Reaction score
That's actually not as bad as mine, and I was still driving it :D

Great job on the POR-15!

I heard alot of good things about that stuff.

trackspeeder

Stone crusher.
Reaction score
And those pics of the rear frame as promised.. As you can see, it's dirty already from the rain and my dirty hands. But the 3 coats of por-15 definatly did it's job.;Sweet

now the cab is mostly stripped and unbolted, mite get it ripped off yet today. just need to order the clutch, poly body mounts and hardware. before i can swap the new one on, plus i need to clean and paint the front of the frame.

Looking good.:thumbsup:

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got the front clip off, cab all unbolted and ready to tip off.. gotta get ready for work, i'll probly tip the cab off and get started on the front of the frame in the morning after i get home from work, if i have the energy.. times a wasting i gotta work double time on this beast, i need it done before it startes to get cold.

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You seem to be plugging along just fine! I'm envious, that looks like quite a project! I haven't done anything like that since I replaced the cab on my 73 F100 4x4 back in '95. Though I ground and painted. I love the POR15. Never used it myself, but my uncle has had his own body shop for 30+ years and just swears by it

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You seem to be plugging along just fine! I'm envious, that looks like quite a project! I haven't done anything like that since I replaced the cab on my 73 F100 4x4 back in '95. Though I ground and painted. I love the POR15. Never used it myself, but my uncle has had his own body shop for 30+ years and just swears by it

ya i dont let nothing scare me when it comes to rusty junk. i've been turnin wreches since i could stand on two feet. it's all about the know-how and physical labor, theres nothing that cant be fixed if you want to fix it, thats the way my old man tought me...

what did i learn on, well i've owned 3 60's mustang's, 4 80's mustangs, 4 bronco's, 3 ford pickups, 2 dodge pickups, a 68 coronet and a 66 corvair. thats not including my parts vehicals, oh ya and im only 19 and i payed for all them myself eccept my first one a 1979 bronco. i geuss i should get counseling or something.cookoocookoo

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin