Ford Truck Beds

dancrowley

danc01
Reaction score
:dunno Hi All, Does any one out there no where I can find a rust and dent free bed with duel fuel tanks for my 1984 Ford pick-up? Hopefully some where near the East Coast. I had a nice one that I drove to Georgia to get but my neighbors tree fell on it. Dan

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw a nice one for sale in Somerset, PA during the IDI rally. It was a full 8 foot box, with dual tanks, and blue in color. I think it was a '87-'97 syle bed though. The fender line will flair out, but on your '84 it flairs inward. Not a huge difference and hard to notice. Talk to Nick ("Double-S-Diesel" here), he hosted the rally this year and may know a contact number for ya:dunno ?

Heath

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Beggars can't be choosers. I saw that bed too. I'd take a serious look at it. It's on the main road out of Somerset that crosses the PA turnpike, just a couple miles north of there on the way to the Que Creek Mine rescue site. There were a few beds there. Finding a rust free bed of that vintage in the northeast is asking for a small miracle.

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey another MA. guy!!!!!im not alone in the diesel world after all!!im in the brockton area.

take ride up 27 north into stoughton.there was a ford bed sitting on a guys front yard for sale about a month or 2 ago.may still be there.it looked rust free while driving by but i didnt stop on it.it was for the 87-91 trucks it will fit just the body lines and tailgate are a little bit different but not noticable.

NJGearhead666

Full Access Member
Reaction score
on my 81 F-250 the bed is rust free and im thinking about selling the whole truck it was a project of mine and right now i have to many projects so i think it has to go. if i decide to part it out would you be interested in comming to NJ to get it?

dancrowley

danc01
Reaction score
truck beds Ma guys

Hey Rich, Do you live in Plymouth? I live in So. Middleboro and I am a member of the Cold Springs Athletic Club in Plymouth. Mabe we could get together some time. Dan;Sweet