***************FOR SALE 1983 F250HD 4X4 7.3 IDI ZF5***************

Frenchy

Reaction score
***********FOR SALE 1983 F250HD 4X4 7.3 IDI ZF5 --------> UPDATED 90 pics**********

Hi there, i have my old girl for sale.
I would like sale it or trade it only with a post 99 7.3 powerstroke with auto trans.
I like the ''all mechanical'' but i would like come back to an auto trans, auto hubs, power windows...
For americans buyer, i can go down to Delta near the borderline. You can go straight to the California safely, its a dependable Girl.

Here is the link of my truck ===> http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/van/cto/4194717708.html

Last edited:

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is such a sweet truck!
Looks mechanically and aesthetically very tight!

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
That's a nice ride, of say your price is very justified. Good luck and welcome to Oilburners. I can't imagine finding an auto that's as reliable as a 5 speed manual, I can appreciate the want for an auto though using it as a daily driver.

Frenchy

Reaction score
Thanks, i don't post that much, but i read and learn a lot on this website.
I really like this truck with the 5speed but i use it as a daily driver, my girlfried use it sometime and we need something more practical for an everyday use with power everything as well. I don't tow or use hard so i think a fresh auto will be fine and dependable for an easy use.
I like the v8 diesel, would like a 7.3 powerstroke or maybe a yukon 6.5, but they are hard to find with a low mileage

89greendiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that thing is sweet, would be a trade up from mine for sure. too bad i'm in ohio or i'd take a look.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alleycat