WTB Clean ‘93-94 Ford F250/F350 IDI 4x4

XOLATEM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW!!! Is the forum starting to edit c*u*p*h*o*l*d*e*r out of threads that aren't that specific thread?..............I guess so......
Take it easy, buddy...the moderator is innocent...

I did that in an effort to self-regulate the direction of the thread...

I should have used some other character than asterisks...

Don't worry...the ...uh...unmentionable...subject is still on the collective conscience...

I was just trying to be...uh...wary of getting the Riot Act read to me from cheap bronco...you know how he gets......

tjonesdfw

Reaction score
@tjonesdfw did you find what you’re looking for?

I was browsing CL today (don’t have FB) and found quite a few factory TIDI’s. I searched the major cities working from Denver to PHX, the LV to OC and up the coast north to Seattle.

I guess search tempest would have worked well also.

I still have not found anything. Have been using searchcraigslist, autotempest, and others every few days.

jbm6900

Reaction score
We have been looking for a clean, rust free ‘93-‘94 F250/F350 4x4 IDI automatic for over three years without any success. Prefer a truck that hasn’t been undercoated, and has power locks/windows and cruise. Possibly open to a brick nose if it checks all the boxes and has the E40D but still prefer the 93-94. Everything we’ve found is rusted out, the wiring is a disaster, or they need extensive bodywork. Thought I would check here and see if anyone had any leads or other sites that folks post these trucks for sale. Located in North Texas and a cash buyer but not a dealer.
94 F-350 XLT ext cab factory turbo IDI Project truck, Drove it home 2 1/2 yrs ago, eng needs pulled to roll in new bngs. E4OD w/ triple disc billet converter & Banks Transcommand, Banks Sidewinder exhaust, Champion alum radiator, Good Michelin XPS radials, Service body, truck stretched 2' for welder or compressor. Spare complete factory turbo IDI parts engine- wasn't running, spare e4od-good, LOT's spare parts collected over 20 yr. hi-back bucket seats, slotted rotors $!500.? Central Florida

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online

No members online now.