Eastern IDI rally

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
The wife called and payed today and a cabin opened up minutes before she called so we took that on site 55 instead of the travel trailer on 61 so if anyone is interested in renting the TT be quick.

;Sweet I'm gonna give em a call today to see if'n I can get moved over a little closer to the pack.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
I can't remember where we are at. All I know is I have a site and will be there for at least part of the event.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
It is gettin close guys! Lucky glad to hear you are going to make it also.

Tim, When are you plannin on headin out? Friday morining with Ron and I to convoy down together? Let us know!

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
It is gettin close guys! Lucky glad to hear you are going to make it also.

Tim, When are you plannin on headin out? Friday morining with Ron and I to convoy down together? Let us know!

Ummm Karen said 23 more days this afternoon.:eek:

Yeah good to see yer gonna be there Jim.:thumbsup:

Yeah tractor boy we gonna have us a convoy or what?????:backoff

Greenbeast6.9

grease monkey
Reaction score
i have e-mailed them tonite so i am keeping my fingers crossed! I will be bringing my 3 year old daughter and my 8-month pregnant wife! She wants to get out of the house, and the 4th is my b-day! ;Sweet I hope i can get a cabin,iknow its a little late but if not i will be looking for a camper with ac to borrow around here.:angel:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The 30th is Graham's birthday, so it looks like we will have maybe 2 birthdays to celebrate this year. ;Sweet

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
i have e-mailed them tonite so i am keeping my fingers crossed! I will be bringing my 3 year old daughter and my 8-month pregnant wife! She wants to get out of the house, and the 4th is my b-day! ;Sweet I hope i can get a cabin,iknow its a little late but if not i will be looking for a camper with ac to borrow around here.:angel:[/QUOTE

8 months pregnant, reminds me of the 2005 IDI rally, my wife was also 8 months along, in fact we left early monday morning to go to a doctors appointment.
Our doughter was born July 14th.

Greenbeast6.9

grease monkey
Reaction score
well its not looking good, i got put on a waiting list because they are completly booked!!! I might just have to drive down there and come right back.:puke: Hopefully i can get something worked out.;Sweet

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
There is another campground a little north or there are B&B's in town, I'll put some info together for you.

Riverview Cottage 812 438 4057
Empire House Historic Hotel 812 438 4064
Courtyard Suites 812 438 4035
The Walnut House 812 584 6228
Mulberry Inn and Gardens 800 235 3097

That's a few that were close to my computer, I'll look up more if you want.

Last edited:

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Hey Greenbeast,.. There are usually a cancellation or 2 at any campground but it may be the day that you want to get in. There may be a way to find out and let you know but it would be short notice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Staff online