2009 IDI Rally Campground

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You won't be meeting my truck! :) I wouldn't be driving it, well, unless I buy another one before the rally.

I can't say a word about not bringing an IDI to the rally.:D My IDI wasn't even drivable when I went to the '05 rally in Lisbon, OH. I drove it from Toledo to Chatannooga, Tn in '06. And no crew cab (not driving 9 hours with the baby and wife in a single cab) ment not IDI at this years rally in Penn. So far, I'm only 1 out of 3.LOL

Heath

Last edited:

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Hey Heath, would I need a tent site or a RV site for this one? :dunno LOL

Attachments

• DSCF0301.jpg
    DSCF0301.jpg
    698.6 KB · Views: 10

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Scott,

We are going to be coming back in the middle of week - if need be I can leave the pop up and you can pull it back when you are done. And then we can get together some time after and meet up somewhere and transfer it from one hitch to another.

That would work for me if it would work for you...did you reserve two sites for yourself, or is one for the pop up? I can pay you for the pop up site if that is the case and not make another reservation. That is, if you don't mind be being beside you!!! :) Let me know the dates you plan to be there and I'll try to work out those dates as well. The worst part in my case is not work, but the hex!!! :) If I do a week, I can pretty much thumb my nose at her and not worry about it, otherwise, you know me, I'm doing EVERYTHING by the book! That's what got me custody, and I hope that's what will help me keep it!

Thanks for the offer, I hope I can take you up on it.

Oh, and sorry you couldn't make the Michigan meet, sure would have liked to meet you, but feel like I know you already! :) But I have to warn you, I heard some stories...:eek:

Scott

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Heath, would I need a tent site or a RV site for this one? :dunno LOL

:dunno That's RV/Tent combo..........it's a "Rent". I'll call and see if they have any "Rent" sites.LOLLOLLOL

Scotty, it's cool to know you are coming to Kentucky. And, a big thanks to Travis to bringing the extra camper.;Sweet

Heath