Eastern IDI rally

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Great to Hear Barney, Thanks for taking the reigns and running with it. I think this wll be a great turnout, especally with the centralized location! I am already looking forward to it!

Talk to you soon,

Freightrain

Just "B" it........
Reaction score
smokin_stroker00 said:
a little south of Canton

Me too...sorta...well, maybe a bit North of Canton :Sly

I've really missed all the rally's lately. Too much to do...not enough time.

Last edited:

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
we went with a new pop-up and i have to say if i was to do it again i'd have spent the same money on a used travel trailer ~25' or so. wifey loves our pop-up but i'm ready for something bigger. with less setup.

my point is, you might check out some used full size campers.

pafixitman

Reaction score
I agree w/ Rob. We started out looking at pop ups when I had the S10. Wife wanted water etc so that drove the price up. Steph had a "heart to heart" w/ Mrs ericboutin and found out the downfalls of a pop up. By then I had the F350 so we went straight to a 5r for less money. Looked for 3 months until we tripped across the bunk house. Drove 3 hrs to get it. :hail to agnem for going w/ me! To me a RV is like a garage or closet. You can never get one big enough.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
The Tab's and the Teardrops look cool behind a classic car, seen them tons of times around here at the cruise in's and such but behind a big ole diesel they just look funny (out of place).

When Sherri and I made the choice to break from being tenters a few years back we looked real hard at Pop Up's so much so that we put money down on a new one and placed an order then backed out because The E windowed the block (used the money to fix that instead of picking up pop up) then when I went to buy the turbo for The E I came home with a reciept for another brand new Pop Up (well you all know what Sherri said) and the following year we purchased a lightly used TT and I must say that I haven't regreted it at all. But I have been thinking of down sizing a bit because a 31ft long TT is a monster to handle at times (in the smaller campgrounds) where as a 25ft TT is almost the same size (living space) but shorter rolling down the road to leave room for a longer boat to be pulled behind (pull both toys at once).

From looking at the prices of the Teardrop trailers you can pick up a very nice used TT or 5er for that price and even get a slide.

But it doesn't matter what you buy because what you will find out is you will always be looking at either upgrading or down grading (size wise)... We are even looking at going the MH route...

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
man yall need to have these things closer to my area.but maybe someday ill make it downthere to meet you guys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828