Eastern IDI rally

pafixitman

Reaction score
I did not post before but we are in 11B (or F can't remember) and 160K87F250is in the other (11B or F). This way the little heads and beat each other up, um I mean play together.

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
Awesome!!

Amy is going to schedule a tour at the Seagrams plant in Lawrenceburg for anyone who has ever wanted to see how whiskey is made. Or for folks like me who just dig automated processes.

hypermax22

sled puller
Reaction score
when is the event and how do i find out more info on it? i got a 30ft fith wheel camper for sale if anyone is looking for one. i would like to go you guys allow tents and stuff? and what all is there to do?

hypermax22

sled puller
Reaction score
do you have to have a pass or can any one get in because i dont think i will be able to get there until the 2 or 3

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
Come when you please. Go when you please. If you make reservations with the campground, you have until 2 weeks before to cancel and not get charged. Most of the diesel related events will be planned on the weekend before the 4th with vacation/family type events through the week. That way folks who want to stop by but aren't staying have stuff of interest to do.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Alrighty then...

My tentative schedule looks like this...

Arrive Jun30
Pull out July 2nd

New 3-2 schedule is nice but at times it can be a pain.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Goldilocks and the 3 bears lodge will be sittin on 117......
We might be exiled according to the map but we're there.;Sweet

Friday to Thursday.:Thumbs Up

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Flatlander..... Do they give free samples from the Seagram's plant? haha :thumbsup: I'll be there.

Joe.... While the littleheads play WWF, we can put a hurting on some brewskis. Sounds like a plan..

Hypermax.... How much for the 5th wheel. Give me some details.. The trailer I was going to borrow fell through. Gotta round me up a camper pretty darn quick.

John

LUCKY_LARUE60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Being I live only about 45 min from the camp ground we have decided not to camp but just come down a visit over the ralley.

Jim

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Jim - Glad to hear that you will be there buddy. Looking foward to sitting around the campfire with ya.

IDIeselman

Reaction score
The wife called and payed today and a cabin opened up minutes before she called so we took that on site 55 instead of the travel trailer on 61 so if anyone is interested in renting the TT be quick.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just started a BOOB Thread to get the convoys organized if any of you are interested in meeting up on the way.