E-Fuel Conversion and New IP!

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
i had just got home from work. will get a vid on my way to school. get your self ready for about 5psi.....

EGT's aren't as bad as i thought they were yesterday, boost doesn't happen until 2K rpm.

I need to lower my idle too. idle right now is about 850 rpm. maybe then my cold idle will do something lol. i also need to advance the timing for sure. this thing is WAY to quite.

Black dawg

Reaction score
The reason I asked about how the wasegate was set up (how you have it adjusted), is that it should be making much more boost and sooner boost than 2k. With my stock (maxed fuel) pump, I am at 10psi at 2k with the intercooler. On a non gated set up.

On my brothers truck (factory turbo, big outlet and down pipe, and slightly modded pump) the boost gauge moved very quickly at anything over 1k. Max egt was 1200.

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
With my stock (maxed fuel) pump, I am at 10psi at 2k with the intercooler. On a non gated set up.

On my brothers truck (factory turbo, big outlet and down pipe, and slightly modded pump) the boost gauge moved very quickly at anything over 1k. Max egt was 1200.

I'm super jelly of all ^^^^.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still waiting for vids....;Poke

Ya I think he was right about the cleanliness and tear downs....ROFL Mine's clean too but paint all chipped off and worn away.

I think When I cab swap I may throw some colour on it....then I can keep up with the Joneses...or whatever.....again I digress...

Video!

:popcorn

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
LOL, Al. you crack me up man!!!! i tried to get a video, but the sunlight(yeah i know, **** poor excuse) was screwing with my phone being able to see the boost gauge. i am only maxing out at 8 psi right now anyways. when i get this thing running right i will grab a video that shows what these two pumps can really do. a video right now would do the IP justice.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL glad I can give u a laugh...we are all waiting patiently and know that you will do vid when you can do vid...but it's fun to tease!

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
update....

Justin and I are working hard at trying to figure out why i am getting next to nothing for boost. all i'm saying for now. Don't have enough info to make further comment right now.

Will make further updates as we figure stuff out.

NO_SPRK

User & Abuser
Reaction score
Spray something like brake clean around all intake boots at idle. See if it makes a funny noise :)

update....

Justin and I are working hard at trying to figure out why i am getting next to nothing for boost. all i'm saying for now. Don't have enough info to make further comment right now.

Will make further updates as we figure stuff out.