Crew Cabs and Big Meats let’s see pics

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
sorry, here's the cousin. Clicked the wrong pic & the 'puter doesn't want to back up today. Lousey pic of the wife & kids but it's all I got. The bottom half (of my wife) looks very nice though, trust me.

Again, back to the topic. I would go 305's & 2"-4" lift for a little attitude while still useable.

Attachments

• jill1.jpg
    jill1.jpg
    386.7 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the youngest one looks like the fighter of the two kids. Who taught her how to give the "hairy eyeball" at that age?:D

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
That little fart is full of **** & vinegar. She is definitely the fighter, beats up the neighborhood 4 yr. old boys when left to her own devises. The picture does noone justice. My kids are much less distorted in person!!LOL

I solemly swear not to go off topic again in this thread! Rob, I would go with 305's & a 2" - 4" lift for a little attitude without being obnoxious.

I'm gonna say that everytime I go off topic.

BUbbas94F350

Reaction score
Hey Rob,

Remember at Jimmy cone the car meet in Mt. Airy MD. I had 33x12.5-16.5 BFG mud terrain's on my stock truck and only cut out the front bottom of the fenders, for lock to lock clearance.

Cya Bubba :shoot: :rotflmao :rotflmao

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have 33x12.5x16.5 on my midget truck(reg cab). No trimming needed. no rub problems either. here's a pic.
OT....
scott,
sent the bikini pic to my buddy(USMC) over in the sandbox. Looked in my email this evening and got a bunch of requests for her email and phone number. :rotflmao:rotflmao;Sweet
All you gotta do now is get either of the ladies to dress up and pose with the truck for pics:D;Sweet
Oh yea, I managed to ride one of those "zero turn" lawnmowers off the side of my carrier deck one day. the yard crew didn't bother telling me of a overlysensitive left side control.-cuss

Attachments

• 11-29-04_1406.jpg
    11-29-04_1406.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 15

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Rob,

Remember at Jimmy cone the car meet in Mt. Airy MD. I had 33x12.5-16.5 BFG mud terrain's on my stock truck and only cut out the front bottom of the fenders, for lock to lock clearance.

Cya Bubba :shoot: :rotflmao :rotflmao

Bubba,
I assume you survived the U-Joint replacement. Everything OK in the driveline now?

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Here are a couple of trucks that I have had on the lot. The red one has 315's with stock size rims. The front bumper has been spaced out and I believe it also has a leveling kit on it. Stock rear height.

The green one has 33/10.50 16.5's and the rims are a deeper off set. This one has stock height, and the bumper is shimmed out also. I think it is a nice looking setup, but it is getting harder to find 16.5 tires nowadays.

Attachments

• IM000377.JPG
    IM000377.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 16
  • SV500012.JPG
    SV500012.JPG
    192.7 KB · Views: 16

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had 33-12.50-16.5 on the cc, miles of room not lifted but it is an F350. Sold em and put on 265-16 10ply, that damn 11ft camper is HEAVY. I will dig out some pics. Old and new.

Pipeliner_86

IDI up high
Reaction score
Here's a pic of the old beast, I'm finishing up my shackle reversal on the front end. I'm running 35" tires under there.

Attachments

• JulyAugust2005 006.jpg
    JulyAugust2005 006.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 25

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
scott,
sent the bikini pic to my buddy(USMC) over in the sandbox. Looked in my email this evening and got a bunch of requests for her email and phone number. :rotflmao:rotflmao;Sweet
All you gotta do now is get either of the ladies to dress up and pose with the truck for pics:D;Sweet
Oh yea, I managed to ride one of those "zero turn" lawnmowers off the side of my carrier deck one day. the yard crew didn't bother telling me of a overlysensitive left side control.-cuss

She was a Marine. finished boot camp & all then blew out her knee. She was supposed to wash my IDI in a near naked bikini while I took pics, which never happened. I'll ask her if she wants her info sent to the sand box. She has a myspace page there's more pic of her on there.

Zero spins are tricky when they aren't working right. My right pump drive is pretty touchy. gotta be gentle with the stick or sod removal will take place.

I solemly swear not to go off topic again in this thread! Rob, I would go with 305's & a 2" - 4" lift for a little attitude without being obnoxious.

This like my Larry-the-Cableguy chant. "lord, I apologize...........

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
She was a Marine. finished boot camp & all then blew out her knee. She was supposed to wash my IDI in a near naked bikini while I took pics, which never happened. I'll ask her if she wants her info sent to the sand box. She has a myspace page there's more pic of her on there.

Zero spins are tricky when they aren't working right. My right pump drive is pretty touchy. gotta be gentle with the stick or sod removal will take place.
scott-
I knew about that part. My buddy was stateside when he saw the "speeding ticket". He's been bugging me for more pics since.LOL
As far as spinning the tires goes, I too have to idle out on wet lawn. i've got it in 4low and super low 1st. Nice thing about the 33's, I have no issues with carving trenches in lawns as long as I idle out.