CC F-350

camo85

smoke em out
Reaction score
CC F-350 **11/13 update**

11/13/08:
The truck is not totaled (Yea!), though the damages are almost $5K. The body shop just recieved the truck today and already started suggesting upgrades I can do for the same price or cheaper. My baby will be coming home in a few weeks! Now I need to look for a nice bumper...

Ok, about 3 hours ago I had someone pull out in front of my baby. I tried to get around him, but I compleetly totaled his Saturn. He is [for what I know so far],ok, but he is at the hospital still at this point [may God be with him]!

So I gotta waite for the Insurance company yet, but I'm pretty sure my truck is totaled. I want the same truck back!!!!!! It doesn't have to have the lift, but I am probobly in the market for a new one.

I will post pics as soon as possible.

What I am looking for is: '93- early '97 F-350 or bigger, Crew Cab 7.3 PSD and 5 speed and 4X4 is a must and so is XLT package. Anyone have one of these for sale??? I will try to get from the ins. company what my truck is worth, and will spend all the same for another!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
Wait, how fast were you going if a saturn totaled your truck? The one i have doesn't look like it could budge a shopping cart.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Yea man, my moms 94 CC F350 was rearended before we bought it by a corvette going 60mph and all it did was bent the bumper and the tail pipe.

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
That sucks. Good Luck finding a replacement. It took me two years to find mine.

camo85

smoke em out
Reaction score
I was going between 35 and 40 mph. He pulled out across me on my right he was going left. If I didn't try to miss him I know my truck would be ok, but he wouldn't have been!! I hit him between the rear of his engine and his dash [instead of in both drivers side doors]. He would most likely have been sent to the morgue instead of the hospital. So if my truck is totaled, atleast he is still alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
Well, since he's alive, I wouldn't have any problem giving him and his insurance hell to pay for it.

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate to ask but who got the ticket for this accident? In Florida it would have been YOU almost certainly, at least if I was the driver ): alternately you could buy the 85 back from the Insurance Co. Even if yous still want to upgrade to a 93-94 IDI or 94-97 PSD you could probably sell a lot of those IDI and CC parts to parties here to help raise funds or rebuild your truck. Ya got any pics of the carnage? At least you and the driver of the coffin...er saturn are still alive and from the sound of it you weren't hurt bad, which is one of my hopes for driving a truck this big.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
yea it was the 97, i already got dibs on parts:D

camo85

smoke em out
Reaction score
There were three witnesses that all verified the car drove right out infront of me. I overheard one telling the cop that the kid "always drives like this". Needless to say, as for the accident report, I have 0% blame and didn't get a ticket. The insurance companies may decide I have a partial percentage of blame, but if the witnesses tell them what they told me, I don't think so.

The adjuster comes out to look at it in the next five business days. I was researching for replacements over the web and found one in Cali, one in Texas, and one possibility in ohio. This sucks. KBB says my truck is worth $9300 in excellent condition, but I can't find a simularly equipped one for under $10,500! I'm propably going to have to contest the offer they give me.

Its probably totaled or close to it because the one frame rail is actually bent and the engine was leaking excessive oil. I think it did excessive damage just because of the way we hit and then the truck was thrown into the embankment. I'm looking at an entire front clip, radiator, possible a/c repair, frame repair, steering rod and possibly steering box damage, and engine repair. If I only hit one or the other, I'd probably be fine, but the whole front end got hammered.

Anyway, here are the pics. The other guy is out of the hospital with minor head injuries and I didn't have anything. Tell ya the truth, hitting that car felt like hitting a speed bump...

And check out that articulation!

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Holy crap man! That kid is lucky to even still be breathing at all. I cant believe you didnt get hurt at all in that.

This is why people dont like our trucks, because people like driving like idiots and they dont like it when they get owned in an accident. I have people pull out in front of me all the time, and have barely missed hitting stupid kids on more than one occasion.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I'll bet that punk kids cheeks really made the seat pinch when his butte cheeks closed up seeing your bumper closing in on him. That old saying... "If you can't stop just smile when you go under my bumper" really comes to mind... I'll bet he trys to sue you for his ignorants.... Hope he doesn't because your laywer will show in court that you "tried to avoid him. And had you just drove head on into him his family would be looking at him in the gourge...... Really glad you were not hurt but the truck does look like a total by the frame twist. Still its got plenty of "parts".

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Staff online