Can anyone I'd this hitch?

Sidewinded_idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my truck has a fifth wheel setup to the frame. I'm trying to locate brand so that I can buy the necessary part to actually use it
You must be registered for see images attach

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
This "might" be a copy of the RBW 5th wheel hitch.Any good RV store will have the parts to make this work but. Your probably better off just purchasing the complete new RBW hitch. Look at the atachments to the frame rails. See if those are factory of home brew like this appears to be.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it's not homemade. it's way oldskool compared to the new stuff, but still very rugged. i have one buried in the back of my shop and yes, it's for sale. can post pics after the weekend.

Sidewinded_idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's not homemade. it's way oldskool compared to the new stuff, but still very rugged. i have one buried in the back of my shop and yes, it's for sale. can post pics after the weekend.
Let me know, im located in the inland empire and can make a trek out there to pick up, message me a price obvisiuly my bed has two of these rails and they look very secure. The frame attachments are solid

Sidewinded_idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found this on eBay looks right but still not sure. The part number listed doesn't match

Sidewinded_idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So it is an rbw. I searched completed listings and found this one. Same exact rails. Thanks a million you guys I'll wait to hear from towcat

Last edited:

pafixitman

Reaction score
Nice to know since my "new" truck has those rails. Never seen what hitch itself looked like. We got a place not too far that deals in old plows, caps, running boards, hitches (pretty much anything that can bolt on or off a truck nose to ass). Might check his inventory one day.

I miss my Reese 4way 15K the dually had!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert