Black Snow

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was a quite day in the little railroad town of Millersburg PA. Suddenly without warning, there was a great rumble, as the nearby mountain Mount Moosesovious erupted, showering the town with ash and soot.

Alas, the hazards of parking your truck next to the model railroad.

Every since I put in the big exhaust, it litterally "snows" black flakes that are light as a feather. All that mess can be blown away with so much as a breath. Just don't squash one, or it becomes a permenent stain. Keep this in mind when you park your white convertable next to the Moose Truck. LOL

Attachments

• soot.jpg
    soot.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 87

FordGuy100

Reaction score
LOL I know what you mean. My uncle and my grandfather (well he was) are truck drivers. I used to go trucking with them when I was younger down to L.A. and back, usually going through Reno and then to L.A. then to Reno and back. Good times man, good times ;Sweet

Anyways, they both had Peterbilt 379 long nose's. Man those things are awsome. Even today when I see one driving down the road I give a wave to the guy, there flipping awsome. But I digress (oooohhhhh big word :D), they would start those things up, and I would be outside and all the sudden all this black ash would come spewing out and falling down. So I know what you mean ;Sweet

Exekiel69

Reaction score
You just wanted to show us Your models :D
They are so well made I must say, I wish I could have such patience to create all that.

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's wrong with weathering your model railroad:confused: .... Mabey you should model the N&W Pocahontas Division coal region instead;Sweet

trackspeeder

Stone crusher.
Reaction score
It was a quite day in the little railroad town of Millersburg PA. Suddenly without warning, there was a great rumble, as the nearby mountain Mount Moosesovious erupted, showering the town with ash and soot.

Alas, the hazards of parking your truck next to the model railroad.

Every since I put in the big exhaust, it litterally "snows" black flakes that are light as a feather. All that mess can be blown away with so much as a breath. Just don't squash one, or it becomes a permenent stain. Keep this in mind when you park your white convertable next to the Moose Truck. LOL

You can blame the soot on the ALCO in the back ground.:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726