black fuel line connector on fuel tank?

MidnightBlade

Shiftin' Smooth
Reaction score
wondering what the proper name for the black plastic thing that connects the fuel lines to the sender unit on my tank. mine for the return line is elaking, we just replaced all the o-rings in it and cleaned the metal tube it slides over, started and still leaks. i have no clue what is happening

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Cut it off and use some fuel hose and two clamps... Its either the supply line and 3/8 or the return line and 5/16.... No reason other than its easy to just remove the clip from the fitting and pull it off the sender line...

MidnightBlade

Shiftin' Smooth
Reaction score
just did that, clamped the rubber hose on, still leaks. took the rubber off, here the metal line coming off the sender (return line) is cracked. gonna solder a new one in soon

MIDNIGHT RIDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just did that, clamped the rubber hose on, still leaks. took the rubber off, here the metal line coming off the sender (return line) is cracked. gonna solder a new one in soon

If it is the RETURN that is cracked, simply replace it with a 5/16 hose-barb/bulk-head by cutting off the old and drilling the hole to fit the new.

It matters not that the return just dumps in; there is no need for the length of tube and little whistle thingie that are on the inside of the tank. ;Sweet

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online