autobot emblem....will one for a ranger fit?

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I would also suggest asking the maker too.. Maybe he can make one to fit what you want.. Its Christmas and its onlt money.. Just go for it... Spend the money... In all my nearly 61 years I have never seen a Uhaul trailer following a hurst anywhere...

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
that would go on subways truck!!!!! HE ALREADY HAS SOMETHING LIKE THAT ON THE HOOD!!!

Matrix37495

The Amish Wolfman
Reaction score
So apparently I can't read....in the add it says it's a decal/sticker... So i would say trim it to fit or if it's just slightly too small, paint your emblem a solid color then apply it... :)

gdhillon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha I like the enthusiasm guys

Gary, I'm three times younger than you....i feel extremly young lol

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
I have never seen a Uhaul trailer following a hurst anywhere...

Hey....uuuummmm, Gary, this is now the second time in probly the last two months this has happened. I JUST heard the uhaul trailer and hurst line in a movie not five minutes after reading your post.

I think you have another talent other than knowing about these old diesels.................:rotflmaoLOL

EDIT; i went back and looked, Gary and mines other "incident" was actually december 1st

Last edited:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
The uhaul following a hurst has been known to me for many years. I really didn't make it up and I can't recall where I got it from either... Too old to remember... Sad day I guess...:dunno:angel:

Greg5OH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nawww man you need the decepticon badge! put it right by the exhaust pipe and shoot black everywhere.
dhillon where is PG canada? are you in ontario or bc?

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
that would go on subways truck!!!!! HE ALREADY HAS SOMETHING LIKE THAT ON THE HOOD!!!

you know it buddy! Jason "Freebird01" on here made this for me very reasonable

You must be registered for see images attach