Ats turbo parts...

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heater hose is not rated for oil or oil vapor. It will become permeated and drip. For bulk hose, use something rated for oil.

OP- does your turbo have the metal tube and two short sections of hose?

metrojd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heater hose is not rated for oil or oil vapor. It will become permeated and drip. For bulk hose, use something rated for oil.

OP- does your turbo have the metal tube and two short sections of hose?

No , It's just a short preformed piece of Rubber hose with a grommet molded on one end.

Any idea??
Thanks
John

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used a Viton washer and made a flanged piece of copper pipe out of a copper pipe reducer from the hardware store. I cut it right at the step up, and then used a larger piece of tubing over the small end to press it down so it made the flare dead flat. I then put the Viton o-ring between the flange and the CDR and used the original hold down to hold it all in place. Then I was able to use standard oil rated hose over the copper pipe nipple to connect to the metal tube that runs from my CDR to the intake box. Perhaps you could do something similar.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He has an 088 and that hose is not available.

Rot Box

Northern Utah
Reaction score
^ thats what I was thinking too. I need one of these as well so far it looks like it will require some creativity. Anyway if I figure anything out I'll post back.

drinkypoo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ahh, the infamous ATS 088 breather pipe. Mine was formed hard plastic. Its failure was a big motivation to develop a custom intake.

metrojd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I appreciate all the Input..

I just picked up this truck and it had this set up on it..

I need to figure out something..
its slobbering oil all over the Drivers Side.

I was thinking about brakecleaning it and using some of the Fort Gray Sealer....