Air Intake for IDI e350? Anyone have one to sell?

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats the vintage parts website address?. People here might be able to use it to locate other parts that may be neded for their rigs.

warmblood58

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats the vintage parts website address?. People here might be able to use it to locate other parts that may be neded for their rigs.

Here you go - http://www.vpartsinc.com/search?man...ch=N6233322-52&x=9&y=4&searchMode=starts_with

btw. they insist that you have the Ford part number when you call as they do not have those numbers. One thing I am appreciating about my older mercedes diesels is that MB has a much better commitment to their older MB parts inventory that US manufacturers - this trend continues as I have learned from various Ford dealership parts counters - I do not think of a '94 as particularly old but Ford does - go figure

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here you go - http://www.vpartsinc.com/search?man...ch=N6233322-52&x=9&y=4&searchMode=starts_with

btw. they insist that you have the Ford part number when you call as they do not have those numbers. One thing I am appreciating about my older mercedes diesels is that MB has a much better commitment to their older MB parts inventory that US manufacturers - this trend continues as I have learned from various Ford dealership parts counters - I do not think of a '94 as particularly old but Ford does - go figure

Does the part look like the one here?. If so the part number is E4UZ9600DA but that is for the whole assembly. You can always email them the pic tag if this is the correct one to show them what part you need.

warmblood58

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not even close, that is not a IDI setup but thanks for your interest -just a nozzle running to the round air cleaner

idi_econoline

No Bed For Me!
Reaction score
Had to give someone a jump start a moment ago, so a great time to snap a pic, finally!! ;Sweet

Yeah, it does look this strange. I believe the PSD version shown earlier contains the filter; IDI Es have the filter in the usual style round can on top of engine; this piece is just an air duct. :sly

You must be registered for see images attach

And, yes, I know; only one bolt holding it on. Missing a few bits......

Would have washed this part if I'd known it was going to go viral on the Internetz.... LOLLOLLOL

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SixFourShanks08

Staff online

Members online