Added two more doors.

SuperColonel1

SuperColonel1
Reaction score
My bad, I noticed after posting that the 97 hit a pole on the right side, smashing the door post in 4 inches, it's a wash. also it's a short bed and my dream truck has and always will be a dually longbed truck. I'm gonna strip the 97 like she's on a pole in a club, down to nothing. I keep trying to run a thread with pictures but keep getting upload will not load so far, I'm new at this. I'll get it because I'm determined. My wife is called "The Seat Lady" here in Akron, she's done quite a few celebrities interiors, one being the famous basketball player for the Cleveland Cavaliers. My truck will be awesome when finished. If you can advise on how to post picks, I am open to all advice. Thanks.

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That blows.
I use photo bucket, copy direct link on photo bucket, hit the photo button here, select from url, deselect retrieve remote file, then I paste the direct link and hit ok. This is the process I use on my phone any way.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i find that the quick reply isnt very good at accepting pictures.
after posting, go back, edit post, and then uploading an image from computer should jive.

SuperColonel1

SuperColonel1
Reaction score
Don't think I did this totally correct, but two pictures attached! Gonna wait until tomorrow when I'm at my desktop. If this made it please let me know. This is the truck I had shipped from New Orleans off EBay.

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Rather be hanging parts on the IDI. It could use some attention to the fuel system and GP's. Have just about every thing to complete the SD air system swap, 3" plenums on the way. Still a uncertainty if it goes in, no one local is really looking to swap a stroke in just interest from SD guys wanting the forged rods.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the christmas lights in the grille makes it look like K.I.T.T. on crack lol

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Started three years ago I think, wife made me hang a wreath on my truck while she did the Rudolph thing to the car. Made actual threads couple years in a row but it didn't catch on. Guess no one gets into the Holidays. Saw a Jeep one year with lights and had to have some too if I had to hang a wreath.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't get into the Christmas spirit, long story, but those lights are cool;Sweet

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let's call that a small amount of X-mas spirit. Not a lot but just a negligible amount.

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, got my 3" plenums yesterday. I'll be bolts those one soon.