A special thanks, to a fellow oil burner!

Jake_IN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Personally, I think that if someone stood up behind their work the way that this Nick fellow did, then he should be thanked not only by the purchacer, but by the diesel community.

Yeah I agree with you there. I just don't think we need a forum dedicated to thanking people.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Jake... We have a forum called... The Hall of Shame.... Thats where only the terrible business shops are listed... Purely dedicated to those that got cheated and kicked to the curb with horrible craftsmanship for parts bought thru them or work done by them....:D I personally have never had an issue with pensacola diesel but many others have... I know buying from them comes with a warning too. I have only bought one pump from them and its been a great pump but... Its not even close to my Moose pump...:sly

Jake_IN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So if we have a hall of shame....whynot a hall of fame?

I feel that as long as you know who not to deal with you can get along just fine. The good,honest, stand up people are mentioned quiet often. So its not that difficult to figure out who is good and who's not.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since I know him personally I can tell you that Nick is a great guy! Glad to hear it worked out for ya,....

X2!!!

That what the brotherhood is all about!!!!

I too have called Nick for advice in the past and trust him as a great friend as well.:thumbsup:

X 3!!!

I've had the pleasure of knowing Nick since 2005. He's a great guy and I'm not surprised he did that for you Gary!

Heath

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've known Nick for over a decade now, and never was there a more stand up guy who epitimizes the IDI mentality of friendship, brotherhood and honesty. Even if he did divest himself of his IDI after I fixed him up with a bunch of parts. :backoff

LOL

Just Kidding Nick! Great job, and glad its working out for everyone involved.

As for a forum for thanking people, I think this is it. Personally, I don't want to be inducted into anything, although I appreciate the sentiment. People who do what they do because it's in their nature, and like to be helpfull don't want to be made an example of, and the occasional thanks is more than enough. If that is ego stroking, then so be it.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Mel... I feel the same way about being "recognised" for doing what comes natural to me... When Diesel Power Magazine did an article on me many members here felt I was a selebrity now.... Thats just not me... I'm just someone that likes to stay in the shadows and help others. So... I wont be asking for a Hall of Fame forum any longer... You put words to feelings I have about this.... Thanks friend....:hail:D

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Gees.... I think it was May 2008..... :dunno My daughter bought many copies of it... I guess she felt proud of me...:dunno I was mostly how to make your truck last forever... Most of the words were Jasons.... He invited me to come down to talk about my engine and truck... So I did... Had a great time too.... Then a member here noted that "we have a celeb amongst us... So I started reading about this new celeb and found we had some of the same cars and lived on the west coast... Not many people have a 1937 Cord Belerly Sedan on the west coast... Then I saw Jason was talking about me... Kinda funny and shocking at the same time....:D

zigg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mel

As for a forum for thanking people, I think this is it. Personally, I don't want to be inducted into anything, although I appreciate the sentiment. People who do what they do because it's in their nature, and like to be helpfull don't want to be made an example of, and the occasional thanks is more than enough.

I couldn't agree more....

Hi buddy!!

Zigg :)

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mel

As for a forum for thanking people, I think this is it. Personally, I don't want to be inducted into anything, although I appreciate the sentiment. People who do what they do because it's in their nature, and like to be helpfull don't want to be made an example of, and the occasional thanks is more than enough.

I couldn't agree more....

Hi buddy!!

Zigg :)
Hey Ziggster, long time no see. Glad to see you on the board again.

Nick is my son and very proud of
the man he become (even if he dont like my dodge)
As you should be. Nick and Tina are good folks.

Heath

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alleycat