94 door panel year specific???

Mr.Diesel

Reaction score
LOL

Never say never! There's no such thing as a diesel Bronco either.

Or a 4 door, 1-ton, diesel Bronco. Oh wait, what's that in my avitar?!?!:D

OK back to the panel. I don't know what trim pkg my truck would be considered. It's a 94, has all power options, (manual rear windows-but I thought all of them were in 94?) and obviously you see what the panels look like. I went to 3 yards today looking for another with no luck. Any one got any leads on one that matches mine?:dunno

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Or a 4 door, 1-ton, diesel Bronco. Oh wait, what's that in my avitar?!?!:D

OK back to the panel. I don't know what trim pkg my truck would be considered. It's a 94, has all power options, (manual rear windows-but I thought all of them were in 94?) and obviously you see what the panels look like. I went to 3 yards today looking for another with no luck. Any one got any leads on one that matches mine?:dunno

Your door panel would be considered a 94-97 XLT power door panel from a 2 door or supercab w/power windows. NOT I reapeat NOT a 4 door w power windows. As far as i know if the front doors of a 92-97 4 door had power the rears did too. but the 91 and older only had power front windows

Mr.Diesel

Reaction score
Your door panel would be considered a 94-97 XLT power door panel from a 2 door or supercab w/power windows. NOT I reapeat NOT a 4 door w power windows. As far as i know if the front doors of a 92-97 4 door had power the rears did too. but the 91 and older only had power front windows

Perhaps I should put this "unicorn" up for sale then, because my Crew Cab has manual rear windows!LOL Really...I'm sure this was the norm in 94, when I was looking for a Crew Cab I looked at 2 others that were the same. It was and still is an issue for me. I wanted an IDI but I'm afraid my kids will have a hard time with the crappy manual windows in these things. BTW...my side badges say XLT....

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have physically touched a '92 and a '93 CC XLT trucks with manual roll up rear doors. iirc the power rear windows didn't appear until '96.

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree, I think on all the 80-97 body style did not have power rear windows, I know the Slant Nose and Brick Nose definatly do not... I think 4 door power windows started with the SuperDuty.

Also, I know where the engineer went to work after he designed the Ford CC's for all those years. He went to Chrysler and designed the Neon... I have an 02 Neon and it has power front and manual rear windows. The first time Trav drove it he made the comment that he knew where the engineer came from for this car......

rocketattack

Reaction score
My '94 IDI F/Turbo XLT CC Dually has factory rear power windows and my cousin has a '94 PS XL CC Dually it does not have power rear windows.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
I have physically touched a '92 and a '93 CC XLT trucks with manual roll up rear doors. iirc the power rear windows didn't appear until '96.

I am starting to agree w towcat. My 96 crewcab has power front and rear windows

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
I stand corrected... I have not been around the OBS trucks much, the only one that I have much knowledge of, is a Regular Cab and is a Fire Grass Rig, so I think it isnt much more than a "work truck" package.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online