92 f350 build thread

theSHERPA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you still buy the F Superduty springs at FORD, or are they a junkyard part? Are they bolt in? What are the benefits? Built in lift--how much over stock? Ride quality? Can they be used with the shackle reverse set up?

NO_SPRK

User & Abuser
Reaction score
i have no idea if you can buy them new.. im sure you can but how many organs do you want to sell?

i think they are a bolt in but they will ride like **** unless you have a cab over camper on it with a king size bed hanging over the front :-D

if your going to do a RSK then do it right and get 99+ SD springs

Nrliftedranger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have an extra set i think if your interested yes they will ride stiff

got the front floor pans and fire wall fatmated and dash and floor mat installed

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    619.8 KB · Views: 54
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    413 KB · Views: 48

War Wagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks to be a cab and chassis. Is that correct? If so, how does the bed bolt up?

Nrliftedranger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i made custom mounts there will be a little larger gap between cab and bet but it wont bother me right now the mounts arent on bed is on wood blocks on top of frame

Nick

War Wagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you've got it figured out. I was wondering how that was going to work on a C&C. Now I know it's been done and can be done for future reference.

Nrliftedranger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mocked up the bed a little better on the frame yesterday,,, i think ill end up moving the rear axle forward 2-3 inches so the gap wont be that bad.... .didnt think it would be that noticeable but it is

Nick

Nrliftedranger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i ended up tearing the motor all the way down... quick hone job, new rings and rod main bearings. r&d camshaft, rebuilt oil cooler and new oil pan head studs refurbished heads

Got the engine bay assembled so its ready for the motor

probably not suitable for this forum but i also pulled the motor out of my dodge ram ... has a little knock.....................

Attachments

• 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    631 KB · Views: 33
  • 038.jpg
    038.jpg
    706.4 KB · Views: 37
  • 039.jpg
    039.jpg
    712.5 KB · Views: 42
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    696.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    548.3 KB · Views: 42
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    550.6 KB · Views: 47

ZWilson07

Cowboy
Reaction score
well i ended up tearing the motor all the way down... quick hone job, new rings and rod main bearings. r&d camshaft, rebuilt oil cooler and new oil pan head studs refurbished heads

Got the engine bay assembled so its ready for the motor

probably not suitable for this forum but i also pulled the motor out of my dodge ram ... has a little knock.....................

What happened with the dodge? We have basically the same setup just in an 06 3500 and it has been pretty much perfect in all honesty. But it is as stock as can be.

Moretorque

Dunce
Reaction score
I used to build motorcycles all the time, a truck is a whole nother level and I never graduated that far.