2011 IDI Weekend

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We made it here at about 3:30pm today. For those tat may be yer arriving the address does not work for a GPS. Look for Twin Grove Park on the map of your GPS and set it for that.

As I was packing up the tuck Lola seen me take jer crate, jer food, jer water dish and food bowl and was looking at me funny, When I grabbed her lash she made a *** dash for the door. We had a lot of complimebts from various people on her dog trailer that attachs to my bike. Some women stopped me and asked where I bought it. Now she is getting one for her dog.

Only used 1/4 tank to get here based on a 155 mile trip and a 34 gallon tank so not to bad. I filled up and have 15 gallons extra with me so I dont have to pay the PA price which is higher than NJ.

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
glad to hear everyone has made it so far, my offer still stands ill be around all weekend into monday if ya need anything up my end.

told ya that traffic was horrendous!

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
I am going to see if I can swing by today on my way back from YORK. it would be nice to put some faces with the names. Hopefully it will not be POURING like it is right now HERE

gsfloor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone it was nice meeting everyone yesterday that made it and seeing their trucks etc want to thank Mel once again for the time he put into it especially timing everones truck. I though my truck ran really good and was hesitant of messing with it but did it anyway and the timing was way retarded and what a big difference it made really runs great now. Ordering a moose pump next week thanks Mel had a great time would of liked to stay and hung out all weekend with everyone

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
On my way from york. Be there just before 8. I doubt the show n shine is still going on but sttill want to meet some of you in person

RtpLandscaping

Reaction score
this weekend blew. im on my way out early saturday morning and my 2011 dodge 1500 hemi decided it was going to throw a rod with 1,700 miles on it. so i missed the rally.

deezlwex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a great time at the rally yesterday and today. Mel Suzi, Matthias, and Graham were all very gracious, and thanks for inviting a Mopar man! The food, camraderie, and festivities were lots of fun. It was nice meeting some new peeps, and seeing all the nice old trucks.

Hope to see some of you locals at Carlisle next month -Corey, bring as many trucks as you can. Feel free to stop my the Mason Dixon TDC tent.

Scott

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
this weekend blew. im on my way out early saturday morning and my 2011 dodge 1500 hemi decided it was going to throw a rod with 1,700 miles on it. so i missed the rally.

Dodge... Websters said it best.... Something to be avoided...:eek::angel::rotflmao Actually I'm kinda wondering whay such a new engine in a new vehical would spit a rod. I sure would like to see the insides of that engine failure. Then trusting it again would have me on the ropes.....

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jon stop trying to make eevery vehicle idi im sorry it wont happen !!!!!!!!! ever!!!!!!!!11 you cant fit an idi in a smart car either!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
anyway if someone reminds me ill problly show up ar carlisle is that all truck nationals?
i snuck in last year no problem lol go figure hope mels there new pump needs timed its problly worn too with my luck

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
Trying to make every vehicle better one by one....lol well I think an idi smart car would get better milage than a regular one.... yea ill be at the all truck nats the weekend of aug 5th.

-jon

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Nice to meet everyone i did last night. Wish I was able to attend the whole weekend, It looked like it was a fun time

AshleyM79

Reaction score
Just wanted to say I had a great time at the rally. Everyone was really welcoming and I think I made some new friends. Whoever gifted the whoopy cushion, you made one little boy very happy. He is still playing with it this morning LOL. I am really looking forward to next year's rally and possibly getting together with some of the local folks before then.