2011 IDI Weekend

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Wow... Thats a classic dog catcher look on Rons face.... Ahhh.. How many beers did I have... Hmmmm.. I don't know... Why you asken...:cheers: Jus kidden ya there bud... I really see what I missed. It was a difficult decission to miss this ralley. I will live thru the pictures and be happy for those that got to experiance an outing like this.... I can't tell those what its like to drive 2100 miles event free... In double overdrive and seeing 1800 rpm at 85 mph.... Getting 19 mpg... And enjoying the familys that share so much with everyone. Its not a truck... Its not an outing... Its a way of life shareing with others. A person can't know whats going on at a ralley till they go to one... then they know what they are missing when they can't attend one.... Thanks for the stories and mostly the pictures...:thumbsup:

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
Corey, you are the man:hail:angel::thumbsup::yell:

Thank you for everything.;Sweet Yourself, Katie, Ron, Jason, the whole Agne family, made my trip happen and my kids and I couldn't be more grateful. It was great to meet everyone and had a blast without even having any truck:eek: let alone not having my IDI.

Gary, Bonnie, Heath, Missy, John, Jon, compudoc, Brad, Chris, the list goes on, it was great to meet all of you.

was great to meet you too, glad you made it home in an IDI at least! :rotflmao ;Sweet you live near the vincentown diner? i go wheeling in brown mills twice a year and pass it evertime!!! cookoo

and i love how corey and my truck stand out in the show and shine...hmm wonder why... :dunno was great meeting everyone and looking forward to it again! :D

-Jon

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Just wanted to say I had a great time at the rally. Everyone was really welcoming and I think I made some new friends. Whoever gifted the whoopy cushion, you made one little boy very happy. He is still playing with it this morning LOL. I am really looking forward to next year's rally and possibly getting together with some of the local folks before then.

lol...Sorry, that was me. Glad the little ones enjoyed it. I all up for getting together sometime before next year! Had a great time this week

John

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
sounds like yall had some fun! maybe i can make it to next years rally if its closer.

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i missed this one maybe we can get another going

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man you shoulda said you were bringing it id have been there maybe ill have to stop by youre place so we can meet up someday i still wanna see youre jeep

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Made it home safe and sound. Thanks to Mel and Suzie for hosting and putting together a great time. It was great to see olds friends and meet new ones. Cant wait to get together for the next one.

John

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
we made it home too about half an hour ago. made better time coming home even though i was fighting the hills more it seemed. i made the hill on 322 that i was afraid of. it was a bit nerve racking in 2nd gear 23 mph and 1100 egt with the engine temp at 240 for several minutes. about half way up the hill it started surging very rythmically. wife and i were concerned about it but i wasnt pulling over til something blew up! funny thing after i cut off the hazards the surging went away! with the 4 ways on it activates my brake controller! that didnt help on the hill!! anyhow, im wishing diesel4me2 and dsl_dog_catcher a very safe and uneventful trip home.

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
also good to see gary and john (jon??) made it home too. it was really great meeting all of you guys. the family had such a good time. and a special thanks to EMD_Driver for all the help with camper issues- a great neighbor indeed!

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
dsl_dog_catcher. looks like we are heading to michigan next year.

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
ive been home an hour and already miss hanging out with everyone! btw heath we wont hold it against you guys for not saying goodbye! we rode through lookin for you but you guys had already split. im sure all the wives are facebook friends now.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
A ralley at the dog catchers location... Hmm... How can we add something to this post.. But keep it clean.... something about blue maybe....:D So it begins... The prepping for the next ralley starts now guys. If we are all ready the month before with all the pre jitters worked out maybe this will be the ralley of no breakdowns..... Or the ralley of tow homes ...:eek::angel::sly

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828